See Aamir, Saif, Rajesh Khanna, Kishore Kumar and many more. They are real romantic heroes on screen teaching fans new romantic lessons and new meanings of love. Yet, they all break up their relations and victims of divorces. Why is it so? Why onscreen romantic heroes/heroines can't sustain their marriage bonds off-screen? Why it happen so? :blink:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Main reason behind it is their ego and not having the attitude of compromising with the partner which ultimately ends up with the divorce. :evil:
Main reason behind it is their ego and not having the attitude of compromising with the partner which ultimately ends up with the divorce. :evil:

Foustening may be other reason.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The reason could be no trust and ego amongst them. To sustain the marraige the couples must be honest and ready for anykind of adjustment. But in case of celebrities they have ego of their money , looks, or power which doesnt allow them to understand each other.

Foustening may be other reason.

What is this Foustening???? ;)

Meera sandhu
Saif Ali Khan is almost 8-10 years younger than Amritha Singh and both are actors. Their marriage stood still he got his first solo hit "Hum Tum". They break up within the months of release.
It's said Preethi Zinta is the reason of Amir's break up after 10-12 years of love marriage. I don't know it's true or not. But Aamir met his second wife in the sets of Dil Chahta Hai.
What does it mean? A third person in between them or an increased celebrity status?????

Meera sandhu
The divorce of the celebrities might be due to their nature of job. The long shooting hours, outdoor shooting does not allow them to spare time for each other. They cannot understand each other resulting confused relation. Again the excessive interference of media in their personal life and the spicy gossip created by them might worsen the relationship.
The divorce of the celebrities might be due to their nature of job. The long shooting hours, outdoor shooting does not allow them to spare time for each other. They cannot understand each other resulting confused relation. Again the excessive interference of media in their personal life and the spicy gossip created by them might worsen the relationship.

Most of them are love marriages and it has happened only after proper understanding. Then why can't they understand the character of job :P .

Let me tell you tragic history of 3 actor sisters of our industry. Kalaranjini, Kalpana and Urvasi, of which Urvasi is my most favourite Malayalam heroine. Kalpani is my most favourite comedy actress. Kalaranjini, is not that much successful as other two.
Urvasi married her co-star Manoj.K.Jayan years before(love marriage). I don't know much about Kala. Kalpana married a director, love marriage.
The biggest tragedy is that all three are divorced now. They lost their younger brother some years before. Totally, a tragedy.
A couple of years back, a film came about 3 separated friends. It came true for these 3 celebrity sisters

Meera sandhu
They like to stay freedom in marriage life it cannot happen so they show interest to take divorce after some time they marriage again.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They like to stay freedom in marriage life it cannot happen so they show interest to take divorce after some time they marriage again.

This is also right. But Malayalam heroines are married before they reach 25 and leave the industry.
Top heroine of late 90's, Manju Variyar got married at 19. She married her unsuccessful co-star and left the industry and still now, fans crying for her return. She acted just 3 years, but the distinct mark that she laid in the industry, no one is able to erase it till now.

Meera sandhu

Most of them are love marriages and it has happened only after proper understanding. Then why can't they understand the character of job :P .

Let me tell you tragic history of 3 actor sisters of our industry. Kalaranjini, Kalpana and Urvasi, of which Urvasi is my most favourite Malayalam heroine. Kalpani is my most favourite comedy actress. Kalaranjini, is not that much successful as other two.
Urvasi married her co-star Manoj.K.Jayan years before(love marriage). I don't know much about Kala. Kalpana married a director, love marriage.
The biggest tragedy is that all three are divorced now. They lost their younger brother some years before. Totally, a tragedy.
A couple of years back, a film came about 3 separated friends. It came true for these 3 celebrity sisters

Yes, its true that most of them are love marriage but they live independent life before marriage but after marriage priorities change and that's what they cannot handle.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.