Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]The divorce of the celebrities might be due to their nature of job. The long shooting hours, outdoor shooting does not allow them to spare time for each other. They cannot understand each other resulting confused relation. Again the excessive interference of media in their personal life and the spicy gossip created by them might worsen the relationship. [/quote]

I agree with Gouri here! It is true that these couples spend much more time apart than other couples owing to their shooting schedules and varying locations. At at the same time, they are in the close proximity of their co-stars which throws them at the mercy of a lot of temptation, and prolonged shooting does make them form a sort of bond with their co-stars which may or may not be love. But this does create a rift between their partners and cause divorces!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It's also true, divorces in love marriages are happening not only to celebrities. Actually, they only grab quick attention. That's all!

Meera sandhu
It's also true, divorces in love marriages are happening not only to celebrities. Actually, they only grab quick attention. That's all!

yeah, actually people have become too materialistic with less importance to others' feelings and wellbeing of each others partners, causing rifts of such depths and also unwillingness to bend that causes separation.
kavya-madhavan-3065.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
kavya-madhavan-5814.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kavya Madhavan, perhaps the best actress of past decade.....got married before 25. But got separated within 1 year. Now, she is busy with films. Won many awards too.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7312]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7313]}

It's true, divorces of Malayalam actresses are very rare and most of them are homely type. Also, give importance to marriage and family and leave the film world before reaching 25, at the peak of their carrier. I have never noticed such heroines anywhere :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
May their being excessive homely is the reason of the divorce which Malyali heroes don't like. :laugh:
May their being excessive homely is the reason of the divorce which Malyali heroes don't like. :laugh:

Can't understand :woohoo: :woohoo:
Divorces are a few comparing to Bollywood....also love marriages. :evil:

Meera sandhu
These celebraties are not like common people they have money and fame due to which they easily get anyone whom they like so they just do what they want leaving behind the ethics which are no where in their dictionary.But there are few celebraties too who don't like Amitabh and jaya,Anil kapoor,Shahrukh & Gauri,Ajay Deogan & Kajol so don't see only the negative ones. :)
These celebraties are not like common people they have money and fame due to which they easily get anyone whom they like so they just do what they want leaving behind the ethics which are no where in their dictionary.But there are few celebraties too who don't like Amitabh and jaya,Anil kapoor,Shahrukh & Gauri,Ajay Deogan & Kajol so don't see only the negative ones. :)

Yet storms have arisen in their lives also :blush: though didn't sustain

Meera sandhu
whether it is bollywood, kollywood or tollywood, but most of the actors do love marriage, but for them in the middle of the life they fall in love again with some other actor while doing another movie and they like to live with that actor and finally they give divorce to the first love lady, they even give money to make her go from their life. This is really bad I feel. Thats why now a days in tollywood most of the heros are having love marriage with the outer ladies not from the industry and even the childhood friends.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

whether it is bollywood, kollywood or tollywood, but most of the actors do love marriage, but for them in the middle of the life they fall in love again with some other actor while doing another movie and they like to live with that actor and finally they give divorce to the first love lady, they even give money to make her go from their life. This is really bad I feel. Thats why now a days in tollywood most of the heros are having love marriage with the outer ladies not from the industry and even the childhood friends.

Shah rukh married his childhood/college friend. Yes, he is odd among all Bollywood stars. Yet, now rumours are around about SRK-Katrina affair :blink:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.