Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then why we people learn to love from film heroes and heroines?

Meera sandhu
Then why we people learn to love from film heroes and heroines?

Because they do it on the screen so people catch it. :woohoo:
When people had taken their personal life as a lesson no one will have correct partner.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

ecause they get allured easily and tempted to do wrong things.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As I understand celebrities,heady with their success,tend to believe that they can take too many liberties with rules,customs and prevalent societal practices.So they break them with impunity!
As I understand celebrities,heady with their success,tend to believe that they can take too many liberties with rules,customs and prevalent societal practices.So they break them with impunity!

It's also a reason.
Also, the social status and fans surrounding them, accepts even their faults. They know it well. Also, the money power is immense.

Meera sandhu
ecause they get allured easily and tempted to do wrong things.

That is the fact people catch wrong things easily than the good things because good things are difficult to follow. :evil:
Marriage is not a romantic relation. This is a social responsibility. The so called celebrities are irresponsible and hence easy divorces. Being celebrities, they do not care about family and social reactions. They do what pleases them irrespective of morality, social norms and even law of the land.

That is why we should enjoy their role on screen only and not bother about their off screen activities. They are not and can not be our role models.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Marriage is not a romantic relation. This is a social responsibility. The so called celebrities are irresponsible and hence easy divorces. Being celebrities, they do not care about family and social reactions. They do what pleases them irrespective of morality, social norms and even law of the land.

That is why we should enjoy their role on screen only and not bother about their off screen activities. They are not and can not be our role models.

Actually we love heroes for the roles they are playing and in most of the stories, we see heroes always doing right things and villains always do wrong things. But the truth is that, every man in the world has Ram and Ravan inside him.

Actually, many villains onscreen are light-hearted persons in real life.
I even heard that the nice name 'Pran' was not given by parents to kids till now. That's only people's mind set. Nothing else

Meera sandhu
Among all the couples, amit and jaya are the only one who did not tried to divorce but rakha has came between them but jaya avoided rakha

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.