Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my opinion celebrities do divorce easily as they dont think before marrying.as soon as they fell in love they think that they are made for each other but later on they realize that their chemistry may not work in life as it was once on screen.and sometimes carrier also becomes obstacle for this.

a.s.
Among all the couples, amit and jaya are the only one who did not tried to divorce but rakha has came between them but jaya avoided rakha

not just amit ji and jaya ji but even shahrukh and gauri, rishi kapoor and nitu kapoor, abhishek and aishwarya, hrithik roshan also.and these couples are still surviving because there love was genuine not based on onscreen chemistry.

a.s.
Among all the couples, amit and jaya are the only one who did not tried to divorce but rakha has came between them but jaya avoided rakha

not just amit ji and jaya ji but even shahrukh and gauri, rishi kapoor and nitu kapoor, abhishek and aishwarya, hrithik roshan also.and these couples are still surviving because there love was genuine not based on onscreen chemistry.

Yes there are different sorts of people in film industry some believe in glamour only and some are the real people who cares for people. :)
Hema malni and darmandar are also divorced pair. Before they come to industry are married and later after doing few picture as a pair they fell in love and they have divorce their wife and husband and finally they married

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

They get more chances to attract more people so they keep changing every thing including partners, simple.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When Someone Film stars marries another film star,there can be problems.That's why films star don't marry in young age.
Take Example of Saif and Kareena.

Both says that first we make our career and then we will marry.

After marraige,both will reduce the filmy career.As things sometimes don't work.
Lots of adjustment needed.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is not about filmi people only, this has happened with other persons as well for example the deputy CM of Haryana did it recently, he even changed his religion.

I feel that there are too many pressures on them and unless one is mature enough to handle such stressful situations one can easily be led astray and the result is a foot loose relationship..But surprisingly many of our stars have been able to have a steady relationships and marriages ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They are unable to manage both the filmy career and the marriage life.This is the main reason for the divorce.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually there is much more behind this. I would rather not open such things in forums- That is not fair.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.