Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
the actor who is already married and fall in low with the heroine he worked in the film industry, I feel that is not love it is just attraction.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

They get more chances to attract more people so they keep changing every thing including partners, simple.

Very funny reply to this thread.Want to tell that for change only they change their partner........ :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

first is they spending time with his partner is very less...because of his professional is like that :( :( :( :( ..

second is they feeling that all are drama ..only and not in original ..this is mostly for old cini professionals ....It is the result of acting ...and it may be a psychological effect also..

third one is they have all requirements in their life ..so there is no searching in minds that what and all we can do more ...etc ..etc...

they need to spend enough time with his partner...that's only enough to avoid such incidents..

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
celebrities divorce easily as boys and girls are available in their industry and they can marry in any age.Look at saif and salman.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, you are right ram. For such divorce and such remarriages, there will be many illegal reasons like money, bad love and many bad things

celebrities divorce easily as boys and girls are available in their industry and they can marry in any age.Look at saif and salman.

Yes that is the actual reason as they are so famous that every girl becomes ready to marry them. :evil:
That marriage occasion happens in their life often.....in cinemas. :evil: :evil:

so they will not have any new interest, curiosity or some new feelings in having the functions... :) :)

and they will not have time to pacify the partner and cure the problems.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I feel a unmarried person entering the film industry and then getting married correct. Because a married person enter the industry after doing few projects i mean movies they will surely fall in love with any of the actor and this leads to the divorce

I feel a unmarried person entering the film industry and then getting married correct. Because a married person enter the industry after doing few projects i mean movies they will surely fall in love with any of the actor and this leads to the divorce

Not necessary it depends on the nature of a person there are people like Ajay deogan,Shahrukh khan,Amitabh Bachchan also in the industry who never took divorce from their wife. :)

Not necessary it depends on the nature of a person there are people like Ajay deogan,Shahrukh khan,Amitabh Bachchan also in the industry who never took divorce from their wife. :)

They are very gentleman and know how to lead a good and steady life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.