The topic is locked.
Hi guys and gals,

There is a content writing job for those who love to write articles. I am paying 40 rupees per 500 words article. This is a home based work. People who are interested send me an email with the no. of articles they can write per day. I will pay twice a month by direct bank transfer. It's a good opportunity for huge earning. People who are seriously interested only then contact me. Other can ignore.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Which type of articles do you want?
Is there no. of words restriction? Minimum and maximum?

Meera sandhu
@Isha

Is it your ID or you are posting somebody's link?
It's my own ID.
No you have to write in between 500 to 520 words. It means max u can write, not more than it but not less than 500. I have keywords based articles In which I will give you keywords and you have to write on the behalf of it. It's very easy work.
One more thing I need quality articles only and unique not copy pasted that are free of grammatical errors.
No you have to write in between 500 to 520 words. It means max u can write, not more than it but not less than 500. I have keywords based articles In which I will give you keywords and you have to write on the behalf of it. It's very easy work.

So, writing articles for given key words. Isn't it?
A bit difficult comparing to Boddunan :P
36_1_5_2012-05-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
It's your choice baby. I am not comparing it with boddunan. It's a different thing and boddunan is different.
A bit difficult comparing to Boddunan :P[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7322]}
A bit difficult comparing to Boddunan :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7322]}[/quote]
Why? B) B) B)

Meera sandhu
I think he is thinking or somewhat else
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.