Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But that's not good as one should not share at least the good dreams as they don't get fulfilled then :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
but sometimes its good to keep your dream aside for giving happiness to others.i have done this and i dont regret for my decision infact i think that i made a right decision.

You are really an angel :)

first of all thank u.but di i dont think that its something that big.everyone has done or sacrificed his/her dreams for anyone in life.its just the matter of regretting later or praising.
even if im not wrong you must have sacrificed many of your dreams for your parents,your spouse and your daughter also.
but what matter is that still you be happy and satisfied with what you did.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes it is said that keep your dreams secret otherwise they don't get fulfilled. :laugh: But i don't do that because i don't see dreams. :woohoo:

Dreams means...seen at sleep or your hidden wishes......

Of course we should keep them as peacock feathers in the deep corners of heart. Even if they are not fulfilled, they give a pleasant feeling feeling when ever thought. They may be even world class blunders. Yet, so lovely, refreshing and time passing. Isn't it? Only fools do share them with others :P :P :P (Quoted from my novel).

Meera sandhu
I am pulling this thread up for more responses :sick:

Meera sandhu
Yes it is said that keep your dreams secret otherwise they don't get fulfilled. :laugh: But i don't do that because i don't see dreams. :woohoo:

Of course we should keep them as peacock feathers in the deep corners of heart. Even if they are not fulfilled, they give a pleasant feeling feeling when ever thought. They may be even world class blunders. Yet, so lovely, refreshing and time passing. Isn't it? Only fools do share them with others :P :P :P (Quoted from my novel).

only fools do share them with others, but thats not fit for all.because you might have some dreams which you can share with your life partner or for whom you have dreamt of.as suppose if you have dreamt of spending a life time with a person that until and unless you will not share it how he/she will know and how it will come true??

a.s.

only fools do share them with others, but thats not fit for all.because you might have some dreams which you can share with your life partner or for whom you have dreamt of.as suppose if you have dreamt of spending a life time with a person that until and unless you will not share it how he/she will know and how it will come true??

Some dreams we may not share with our life partner too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Some dreams we may not share with our life partner too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hmm may be i have not reached till there as im unmarried hehehehhe :) :)

a.s.
there are certain dreams you can share with your family and friends but most of them you forget while you wake up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i think we are talking here about those dreams which we see with open eyes not those with close eyes or while sleeping.

a.s.
i think we are talking here about those dreams which we see with open eyes not those with close eyes or while sleeping.

Of course, day dreams, am talking about :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.