Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, my dreams are only dreams. The dreams are generally odd, dangerous, shameful and bizarre. I am happy that these are not reality. I am satisfied with reality.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In fact, my dreams are only dreams. The dreams are generally odd, dangerous, shameful and bizarre. I am happy that these are not reality. I am satisfied with reality.

Dangerous too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Then it's ok :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
i think we are talking here about those dreams which we see with open eyes not those with close eyes or while sleeping.

Of course, day dreams, am talking about :cheer:

i guess few members have taken it as dreams while sleeping thats why i asked so.

a.s.
i think we are talking here about those dreams which we see with open eyes not those with close eyes or while sleeping.

i guess few members have taken it as dreams while sleeping thats why i asked so.

Actually, it's a sentence to decode and only a few are able to do so :unsure:

Meera sandhu

am i able to do so or not? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.

Yes, of course

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course

is this line you quoted from any novel or its a birth from your huge mind of ideas?? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.

Yes, of course

is this line you quoted from any novel or its a birth from your huge mind of ideas?? :unsure: :unsure:

This is a quote...but not mine. May be from Vernica decides to die, not sure

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course

This is a quote...but not mine. May be from Vernica decides to die, not sure

is this a novel? actually i read only fiction novels so dont know about this one.

a.s.
I read only horror or detective novels. I like to read Sidney Sheldon, Fredrick Forsyth etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.