What do you think?
All our decisions are made by brain. Yet, why it's told decision of love is made by heart? Actually, is it true? What do you think?
Is love a case of exceptions!!!!!!!! :blink:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes there is a exception in case of love as that time we become a little more emotional rather than practical.
but when it comes about affecting then yes love affects both heart and brain.

a.s.
If we think practically and scientifically human heart doesnt have ability to make any decision. Whenevre we say that decision of love is made by heart that means decision is made emotionally but ultimately its our brain which conveys us message to what decision to be made.
but if your love is genuine and is true then surely you will take your decision from heart.because that time you dont think whats wrong as people say everything is fair in love.

a.s.
but if your love is genuine and is true then surely you will take your decision from heart.because that time you dont think whats wrong as people say everything is fair in love.

How could u take decision from heart?? At that time u would take decision emotionally and not from heart. Emotional decision means brain is involved in it.
Hot discussion going on. Let them fight each other to arrive at a conclusion :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

How could u take decision from heart?? At that time u would take decision emotionally and not from heart. Emotional decision means brain is involved in it.

but when it comes to be emotional how can decision be taken from mind emotional decisions are taken from heart

a.s.
True love comes only once in life
and it lasts for lifetime.

True love knocks the door of heart
to be with that special.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

to be with that special.

yes its true that true love comes only once in life but people also say that first love is true love but i dont agree with this that first love is true love.it can be attraction also.true love is something which can make you learn thousands of things.... :) :) love is in the air :P

a.s.

to be with that special.

yes its true that true love comes only once in life but people also say that first love is true love but i dont agree with this that first love is true love.it can be attraction also.true love is something which can make you learn thousands of things.... :) :) love is in the air :P

I think you have a lot of love experience :P :P

Meera sandhu

to be with that special.

I think you have a lot of love experience :P :P

hehehehehehe :laugh: :laugh:
no words to say.. :) :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.