Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What do you think?
All our decisions are made by brain. Yet, why it's told decision of love is made by heart? Actually, is it true? What do you think?
Is love a case of exceptions!!!!!!!! :blink:

Heart is at the centre of it - only a sound heart can direct the brain to have 'lovely' thoughts!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7332]}

If a strong mind asks brain to avoid it?????

Then a strong brain would avoid that strong suggestion!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7336]}

Do you have a strong brain??????

If you have doubts, you can justifiably harbor them!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7337]}

I still have doubts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7339]}

Give answer jee :cheer: :P :P

Meera sandhu
What do you think?
All our decisions are made by brain. Yet, why it's told decision of love is made by heart? Actually, is it true? What do you think?
Is love a case of exceptions!!!!!!!! :blink:

Heart is at the centre of it - only a sound heart can direct the brain to have 'lovely' thoughts!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7332]}

If a strong mind asks brain to avoid it?????

Then a strong brain would avoid that strong suggestion!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7336]}

Do you have a strong brain??????

If you have doubts, you can justifiably harbor them!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7337]}

I still have doubts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :evil:

may be his mind will not give that much strong suggestion.. :P

a.s.

may be his mind will not give that much strong suggestion.. :P

May be he hiding his weakness of his soul :P :P :P ;)

Meera sandhu
Love poems, songs and dialogues are not based on biological facts. Heart is merely a blood pumping machine. All thoughts and emotions lie in brain only. But popularly, heart is linked to emotions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Love poems, songs and dialogues are not based on biological facts. Heart is merely a blood pumping machine. All thoughts and emotions lie in brain only. But popularly, heart is linked to emotions.

Then why do lovers often say, I felt heart attack when I fall in love??
I have heard from many experienced persons :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

This is simply because lovers do not bother about human anatomy or functions of various body organs.

Although our thoughts and emotions are generated in brain, these affect the entire body including heart. Your facial expression, body language, finger movement all these are affected by extreme emotions. Excessive anger, love, sorrow in fact affect heart and may lead to heart attack.

This is simply because lovers do not bother about human anatomy or functions of various body organs.

Although our thoughts and emotions are generated in brain, these affect the entire body including heart. Your facial expression, body language, finger movement all these are affected by extreme emotions. Excessive anger, love, sorrow in fact affect heart and may lead to heart attack.

May be because excessive flow of emotions through veins :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

May be because excessive flow of emotions through veins :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Excessive emotional outbursts even increase your pulse rate, breathing speed and speech. Our body functions as a team. Brain is just the central point. Hence, if you can keep brain in proper function and protect yourself against emotional outbursts, you will be healthy, wealthy and wise. Doctors and advocates will always remain at a distance.

You mean watching emotional movies may harm our pockets as well. I shall keep away from such movies.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Excessive emotional outbursts even increase your pulse rate, breathing speed and speech. Our body functions as a team. Brain is just the central point. Hence, if you can keep brain in proper function and protect yourself against emotional outbursts, you will be healthy, wealthy and wise. Doctors and advocates will always remain at a distance.

But what about love?
Is it possible always to protect brain from love? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.