Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
s

I just love to love without any such reciprocity!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7347]}

You are a liar!!!!! ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7354]}

Jhootta kahi ka!!!!
No one is there is in this world, who doesn't expect even a little bit of it in return!

When you said that so emphatically in English where was the need to give it Hindi version?? Give the Malyalam version!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7358]}

Sneham oru kodukkal vaangal pole aanu. Naamariyathe orale snehikkumbol polum naamariyathe oru kadama avide srishtikkapedunnu ennathaanu aarum ariyathe pokunna satyam. Entha sheri alle?

I need the assistance of any Malayalam-knowing soul to frame an answer in Bengali!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7360]}

Sneham oru kodukkal vaangal pole aanu. Naamariyathe orale snehikkumbol polum naamariyathe oru kadama avide srishtikkapedunnu ennathaanu aarum ariyathe pokunna satyam. Entha sheri alle?

I need the assistance of any Malayalam-knowing soul to frame an answer in Bengali!!

You asked and so I quoted what just came to my mind.

Love is like a give and take policy. Even when we are loving someone without the knowledge of that person or not expecting anything in return, a duty is created along with it automatically. It's the truth though rarely noticed.
000206A6_2012-06-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Love is like a give and take policy. Even when we are loving someone without the knowledge of that person or not expecting anything in return, a duty is created along with it automatically. It's the truth though rarely noticed.

Bhalobasa sudhu ekti dharma matro, je prakita premik se konodin protidan asha kore na!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7362]}

Bhalobasa sudhu ekti dharma matro, je prakita premik se konodin protidan asha kore na!

Translate it for me too!!!
Say, my statement is correct or not :)
dance_2012-06-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7363]}

Please..please :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
Love always effect on heart only. if it is not true love then it effect brain

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ram chetta would help you in finding its true meanings!
Love always effect on heart only. if it is not true love then it effect brain

If your Lover reject you then it heart your Heart.It breaks your Hearts and if Heart Break it effect on Brain too...........

Ram chetta would help you in finding its true meanings!

Ok..then also, you are not ready to answer it :angry: :angry: :angry:

What is this bholabasa sudhu?
Ekthi darma matro.....only one religion

Not expect anything in return in love.....I think I have decoded... ;)
Yet you should agree with me, some untold duties are created untold :S :S which are to be maintained

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.