Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to visit Kerala once.I know that is a beautiful state with so many natural beauties.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, you should visit this state for its beauty and beaches.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can understand Bangla well as I had been in Kolkata as my regional HQ for few years.

That's very nice to know!! But at the moment I have to learn Malayalam as many things are being written and said in that in recent days!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7404]}

God is with you, I tried to learn a few words during my stay and could never catch any. May God come to your rescue and help you. You are up against one of the toughest jobs in the world.[/quote]

May be God made its own country because of its language!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7405]}[/quote]

Ha ha...why can't you study? I will give you my handwritten novel to read :evil:

Actually, our state has same weather whole through the year...except summer(March-April) when temperature rises above 38 degrees. Actually, it's not too hot or not too cold....moderate temperature...perhaps only state of the country and I am proud to say so.
Also it rains whole through the year...even in summer, we get at least 5 heavy rains to make earth cold.
Any person can live here whole through the year...it's not at all possible in extreme hot and cold conditions of the North

Meera sandhu
Chinmoy Sir don't try to learn her Bengali,She will decode all.

It seems so!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7400]}

Particularly because my brother is staying in Bengal. :P

Ceemji,

you have not answered my question yet :angry:

Meera sandhu
Why make it so mysterious???

Sandhya, Ram wants you to learn Bengalis is because he is Bengali and will be able to communicate with his Aniyathi better! At least this is what I understood from this all!

Actually, do you know Bangla?
Ceemji says so :dry:

Meera sandhu
Love affects heart or brain???
Such a response getting thread :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Let us reach a final conclusion. Please tell your final answer...heart or brain?
I give my vote to heart...what about you?

Meera sandhu
as said earlier also it affects heart but when say about breakups and separation it do affects brain too and can even led one in severe depression.

a.s.
as said earlier also it affects heart but when say about breakups and separation it do affects brain too and can even led one in severe depression.

It affects as a whole, not part-wise. Yet heart identifies it first than brain. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu

It affects as a whole, not part-wise. Yet heart identifies it first than brain. Am I not right?

yes that what i meant to say.it first affects heart and when heart is completely broken it affects brain and people suffer from serious trauma. :( :(

a.s.
Love effects heart first then it effects brain so that both cannot concentrate on any things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.