In my case, I don't know to drive. But I have always seen my husband talking while driving....actually he is working. :evil:
What about you? Tell the truth. :sick:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also don't know driving. But many of my relatives do have the habbit of using mobile while driving. It is not safe. If the call is really urgent then one should talk after parking the car on the roadside. Many college students talk on mobile while riding on two wheelers which is more dangerous. Me and my husband have the habbit to stop our two wheelers and then use the mobile.
i dont drive as i go by bus or uto.but i have seen my father.he either stop the vehicle when on two wheeler or dont attend the call.or when in 4 wheeler he only attends the call when the road is fully empty or he slow downs his speed like that of a bicycle.

a.s.
Using mobile while driving is very bad. but, frequently i use mobile while driving. :)

Vinu
I don't use mobile while driving and I think this should be banned as many accidents happened due to this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't use mobile while driving and I think this should be banned as many accidents happened due to this.

But, sometimes the same is unavoidable. :S

Vinu
I think bluetooth may help as it is in one ear but we should avoid it.

But, using bluetooth is also dangerous as while talking we are loosing our concentration on driving. :blink:

Vinu

if bluetooth will be used there will be no difference because your mind will still be there on phone and that to will lead to a severe accident.in my city two train accidents and a byke accident occured month before and that too because of using mobile while travelling.

a.s.

Why?
If mobiles were not invented??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Why?
If mobiles were not invented??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

You are right. We should not loose our concentration.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.