Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are also getting but you are not telling. Inform me by mail when you get it, know this has been sent to your home address. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Emotions per se are not the root cause but the way in which one reacts to them are the main root cause of all conflicts. Again, there is no human in this world who can be said devoid of emotions, so there is always going to conflicts and misery and sufferings and tears. Also, what would be a world without a little suffering now and then. A perfect utopian world with no tears can exist only the fantasy realms and I for one, would not want to live in that world!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Emotions per se are not the root cause but the way in which one reacts to them are the main root cause of all conflicts. Again, there is no human in this world who can be said devoid of emotions, so there is always going to conflicts and misery and sufferings and tears. Also, what would be a world without a little suffering now and then. A perfect utopian world with no tears can exist only the fantasy realms and I for one, would not want to live in that world!

That's what am also telling.
Emotions are not at all route cause of all evils. Yet, most murders are done when emotions suddenly burst out, which can never be replenished later. Intentionally killing are only rare cases...only criminal ones.

Meera sandhu

Emotions are not at all route cause of all evils. Yet, most murders are done when emotions suddenly burst out, which can never be replenished later. Intentionally killing are only rare cases...only criminal ones.

Yeah, but it is the fallacy on the part of the perpetrator who is unable to deal with his emotions in a much better manner rather than blame the emotions!

Yeah, but it is the fallacy on the part of the perpetrator who is unable to deal with his emotions in a much better manner rather than blame the emotions!

Even the born criminals in the court says, "It was just a hasty way of acting, just a emotional outburst" and tries to escape.
Govindachamy, who rapped a girl on railway track asked pardon in the court saying it just happened so and it's not at all a mistake from my side. :angry: But actually, he has done many such crimes before also.

Meera sandhu

Even the born criminals in the court says, "It was just a hasty way of acting, just a emotional outburst" and tries to escape.
Govindachamy, who rapped a girl on railway track asked pardon in the court saying it just happened so and it's not at all a mistake from my side. :angry: But actually, he has done many such crimes before also.

Well, his lawyer probably asked him to give such an answer as a ground for pleading insanity!

Anyhow, he was hanged to death.
But, he is living as a king inside the prison. It's the other side of the same coin.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.