people often say that friends can be lovers but lovers cant be friends.but why?
think and give the answer....

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If a friend becomes a lover. Then, a lover can be friend. But, If a lover becomes friend. then, the relationship is not healthy.

Vinu
I don't think so.Lovers may be friend and even wife also become a good friend.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I agree with you... :cheer:

Vinu

I agree with you... :cheer:

I have many friends but I can share all with my wife only,so she is my best friend.

If love is from both side then lover can not be convert to friend but if its one sided then its chance to become friend.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

If love is from both side then lover can not be convert to friend but if its one sided then its chance to become friend.

But, sometimes even they love each other and then, finally they decided to be as friends due to their parents intervension. :whistle: :)

Vinu

But, sometimes even they love each other and then, finally they decided to be as friends due to their parents intervension. :whistle: :)

vinodh ji too much experience.seems like you have been in love..hmmm.am i right?

a.s.

Ram ji i didnt meant this.actually im asking like can lover be just friends means if they both know well that they love each other but yet they cant be together so can they be friends in that case also?or if they had been in a relationship for a long time but later on they have to get separate so after that can they be friends?

a.s.
I also believe so..
very often friends become lovers. But not viceversa....never
Either they break up or remain as lovers

Meera sandhu

Ram ji i didnt meant this.actually im asking like can lover be just friends means if they both know well that they love each other but yet they cant be together so can they be friends in that case also?or if they had been in a relationship for a long time but later on they have to get separate so after that can they be friends?

Don't say me Ji.I will kill you .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.