Many scenes, even if we know they are not real, touch our heart a lot.....both sad and happy ones. Isn't it?
Can you quote some favourite scenes of yours?????

Today I saw climax of Mann. How many times I have seen it. Even then I never miss the climax whenever shown on TV> It touches me a lot.
Also, dying scene of Rajesh Khanna in Aradhana and Anand hurted me a lot.

What about you?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many scenes, even if we know they are not real, touch our heart a lot.....both sad and happy ones. Isn't it?

Today I saw climax of Mann. How many times I have seen it. Even then I never miss the climax whenever shown on TV> It touches me a lot.

What about you?

You are too much soft hearted like my daughter.She also cries seeing many cinema.Even today in the climax of Bhootnath she did so.I am proud for both of you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

What about you?

You are too much soft hearted like my daughter.She also cries seeing many cinema.Even today in the climax of Bhootnath she did so.I am proud for both of you.

I cried only in child hood while seeing films.
Now, some scenes may touch me, but never let fall my emotions.

Years before in 1993, a film was released named 'Akash dooth'. You will be surprised to know, in all theatres hand kerchiefs were also given along with tickets. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Many people have gone to theatres challenging "I won't cry".
But the truth was that, even a single person not left the theatre without tears in his eyes. :) :)

We have seen that film as a group, in VCD. Not even a single male was spared without tears. Actually, after the interval, I can't stop my tears even for a single scene. I was a grown up girl, yet couldn't control my emotions.

This film was a modified version of 'Mere Baad' starring Anupam Kher and Rakhi

Meera sandhu

What about you?

I cried only in child hood while seeing films.
I don't want to see this type of movie.I don't want to cry but lough.
I lough every time and want to see everybody laughing.
Now, some scenes may touch me, but never let fall my emotions.

Years before in 1993, a film was released named 'Akash dooth'. You will be surprised to know, in all theatres hand kerchiefs were also given along with tickets. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Many people have gone to theatres challenging "I won't cry".
But the truth was that, even a single person not left the theatre without tears in his eyes. :) :)

We have seen that film as a group, in VCD. Not even a single male was spared without tears. Actually, after the interval, I can't stop my tears even for a single scene. I was a grown up girl, yet couldn't control my emotions.

This film was a modified version of 'Mere Baad' starring Anupam Kher and Rakhi

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Me also want to see comedy films a lot.
Malayalam movies are really filled with action and comedy....
Romantic films...only 1 in 100 or 200.

Meera sandhu
i do cry often while seeing movies.the scene in movie taare zameen par when they left him for living in a hostel after listening song-tujhe sab hai pata hai na maa..

In movie kuch-kuch hota hai-when shahrukh tell kajol that he loves rani mukherjee and when she start crying me too.and in the whole song-tujhe yaad na meri aayi kisi se ab kya kahna.

In movie rang de basanti-in last moment when aamir khan speaks on radio with one of his friend left i cried.

In kabhi-khushi kabhi gam-when shahrukh khan left home i cried.
In rab ne bana di jodi-when taani realizes that he can see his rab in mr.suri only in sad version song rab ne bana di jodi i cried.

In kal ho na ho when shahrukh khan is in hospital i cried.
In main hoon naa-when kiran kher asks shahrukh to leave and that song comes khoya hai paake jisne pyar main hoon na i cried..

i think thats enough..else boddunan will fill with bucket of water..because my list is very long.
0109.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
i do cry often while seeing movies.the scene in movie taare zameen par when they left him for living in a hostel after listening song-tujhe sab hai pata hai na maa..

In movie kuch-kuch hota hai-when shahrukh tell kajol that he loves rani mukherjee and when she start crying me too.and in the whole song-tujhe yaad na meri aayi kisi se ab kya kahna.

In movie rang de basanti-in last moment when aamir khan speaks on radio with one of his friend left i cried.

In rab ne bana di jodi-when taani realizes that he can see his rab in mr.suri only in sad version song rab ne bana di jodi i cried.

In main hoon naa-when kiran kher asks shahrukh to leave and that song comes khoya hai paake jisne pyar main hoon na i cried..

i think thats enough..else boddunan will fill with bucket of water..because my list is very long.

when will you stop crying, dear? :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7408]}
My head is spinning :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Me also want to see comedy films a lot.
Malayalam movies are really filled with action and comedy....
Romantic films...only 1 in 100 or 200.

Yes i too like Comedy film but in other language than hindi is difficult to me........ :side: :side: :side: :side:

when will you stop crying, dear? :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7408]}
My head is spinning :woohoo: :woohoo:

thats why im still a baby.actually im so emotional that i start crying in every such scene. :silly: :sick:

a.s.
Scenes from two bollywood movies really touched my heart.
1) Scene from the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai when Shahrukh Khan's daughter cries while speaking in the exptempore competition on the topic 'Ma'.
2)Climax Scene from Tare Zameen par in which Darsheel receives prize for his drawing and he cries by snuggling to Amir Khan.
I like the movies hritik roshan in which he acted a childish character which touched my heart.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.