A cup of tea and newspaper is the best start for the day as far as I am concerned and this is one routine which I wouldnt want to miss...There are others who start their day with a liter of water and exercise which I am sure they do not want to miss..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A cup of tea and newspaper is the best start for the day as far as I am concerned and this is one routine which I wouldnt want to miss...There are others who start their day with a liter of water and exercise which I am sure they do not want to miss..

You will not be surprised when you read me that my way is different, I start my day with about 1.5 to 2 liters of water while checking my mail from different sources along with a glance on news papers. This takes me about half an ever before I am through with my water therapy and mails.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I start my day with a cup of tea in kitchen, busy with my work...no time for newspapers in early mornings. Now my girl's school is opened, and i have to make her ready before 7.50

Meera sandhu
I start my day with a cup of tea and newspaper. Then, i take bath and breakfast. If time is available, I log in internet otherwise leave for office.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I start my day with a glass of milk and then pooja. then i start working in my lapy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I start my day with a glass of milk and then pooja. then i start working in my lapy

Pooja before bathing :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
i start my day with drinking a glass or two full of water with something sweet like petha or a little bit of sugar.
and after that i intake cup full of cold milk..as in summers i dont like to drink tea..

a.s.
i start my day with drinking a glass or two full of water with something sweet like petha or a little bit of sugar.
and after that i intake cup full of cold milk..as in summers i dont like to drink tea..

Cadbury's ad...beginning each day with some sweet :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Cadbury's ad...beginning each day with some sweet :P :P :P

yes kuch meetha ho jaye.. :) :) :whistle: :whistle:

a.s.

Yes, that's the most enjoyable activity I too start my day with, no compromises on this one!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I start my day from the kitchen and pouring milk in bottles of my kids and give thenm to drink. :woohoo: because this we have fixed it and it comes under my responsibilty.Ten i go for a brisk walk at top of my house. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.