I personally love to work in an atmosphere which makes me happy though its remuneration may be low. I need work satisfaction and an interest. What about you?
Do you opt for a non-interesting job with salary of magical digits or though reasonable, a lovable job of personal taste?????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For me job satisfaction is ultimate, I resigned from a job a couple of years back with almost 1.2 lacs per month and could have asked for more but no job satisfaction in the end lead me to go. I did it as long I found it worthwhile. No amount can make me go back to that job despite repeated requests.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am returning to Boddunan every time for the happiness am getting here

Meera sandhu
I wish you all the best, there should be no hard feelings, you are good at writing, you should write again. You should not feel as bad as you did. Some times we all do some thing in a moment of heat, that does not mean that every thing is wrong.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
i prefer job satisfaction. As without job satisfaction we cant able to work good and if we work good then definitely salary hike will be there.. :woohoo: :woohoo:
AnimatedGifEyes31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
I wish you all the best, there should be no hard feelings, you are good at writing, you should write again. You should not feel as bad as you did. Some times we all do some thing in a moment of heat, that does not mean that every thing is wrong.

Akka, i thing now you can start writing.. !!! :woohoo: :)

Vinu
i prefer job satisfaction. As without job satisfaction we cant able to work good and if we work good then definitely salary hike will be there.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

So your eyes are at salary hike

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7507]}

Meera sandhu

That is right some times provocative action take us some steps which may hurt others. But later while we think with a cool mind we think that we could have forgotten those small mistakes. Every one does them in knowledge or without knowledge. I think that was not a major issue on any one's part.

That is right some times provocative action take us some steps which may hurt others. But later while we think with a cool mind we think that we could have forgotten those small mistakes. Every one does them in knowledge or without knowledge. I think that was not a major issue on any one's part.

Let me think

Meera sandhu

Let me think

Take your time I am here till weekend.............

So your eyes are at salary hike

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7507]}

ya i m eagerly waiting for my increment. i hope within this month i will get increment. :woohoo: :blink:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.