I am not a very religious person but I like traditions like festivals which one gets used to since childhood. Festivals have a certain role to play in our lives.It brings people together and make you forget your worries for a while bringing joy and gaiety into our lives..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course. Though people are not finding enough time to spare for such cultural get togethers, festivals really form a part of our Indian culture. Its variety and different colour shades help us to forget worries and tensions at least for some moments!

Meera sandhu
Of course. Though people are not finding enough time to spare for such cultural get togethers, festivals really form a part of our Indian culture. Its variety and different colour shades help us to forget worries and tensions at least for some moments!

Exactly ! Festivals like Deepavali, Xmas etc bring a lot of fun and enjoyment to the family and it is in a way an occasion for the larger extended family to bond together...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! Festivals like Deepavali, Xmas etc bring a lot of fun and enjoyment to the family and it is in a way an occasion for the larger extended family to bond together...

Actually festivals make our life more colourful!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Festivals are made to make people together and make us happy.I like Diwali when all people of the family comes together under one roof and greet each other leaving behing their sorrows and hatred behind. :)
Festivals are made to make people together and make us happy.I like Diwali when all people of the family comes together under one roof and greet each other leaving behing their sorrows and hatred behind. :)

We keralites love Onam a lot.
Kids get 10 days vacation to :blush: o

Meera sandhu
If we look at the history of our festivals,it makes perfectly clear that the overriding motive has been to escape from the chains of monotony of life. In Bengal there are hundreds of festivals throughout the year and the major one - the Durga Pooja brings all communities together - the spirits truly soar!
My girl was born on Mahanavami. This year, her birthday falls on same day...after 5 years..really a great festival occasion!!

Meera sandhu

Actually festivals make our life more colourful!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

When the children are young it is a lot of fun to make them aware of our culture and traditions so that they get to respect it...festivals are a part of our culture and Indian festivals are indeed very colorful and attractive...

When I was a kid, I was very much interested in making Atham with flowers for 10 days Onam celebrations. Now such kids are not seen anywhere...only in Atham competitions

Meera sandhu
Festivals are like refreshment in our life's. they give interest and inspiration to our life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.