Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Festivals are made to make people together and make us happy.I like Diwali when all people of the family comes together under one roof and greet each other leaving behing their sorrows and hatred behind. :)

We keralites love Onam a lot.
Kids get 10 days vacation to :blush: o

Like in our place kids have vacations on dussehra. :)
Festivals are made to make people together and make us happy.I like Diwali when all people of the family comes together under one roof and greet each other leaving behing their sorrows and hatred behind. :)

We keralites love Onam a lot.
Kids get 10 days vacation to :blush: o

In India we have far too many holidays...10 days for onum in Kerala and 10 days for dasara in Karnataka and in Bengal fofr durga pooja..and of course so many more all through the year.Then summer holidays, winter break :( :unsure: :ohmy:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Once I calculated and found that we have more holidays than working days. There are holidays in the name whom we have never even heard of.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i do love festivals a lot.And especially doing preparation in festival time.preparing gujiya and other eatables in holi.. :) :)

a.s.
I love each every festival of my religion and i respect each and every festival of other religions and i even pray on those festivals in my way

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I love each every festival of my religion and i respect each and every festival of other religions and i even pray on those festivals in my way

Yes, we should respect festivals not only of our religion, but other communities too. Yes, God is only one :)

Meera sandhu

Yes, we should respect festivals not only of our religion, but other communities too. Yes, God is only one :)

Of course needless to say that children need to be taught about this.In my school we celebrate all festivals and have a small function where a few students talk about the importance and implications of the relevant festival..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Religion is a mix of history, fables and philosophy, Any festival is not fully religious as such. Some festivals are associated with season/ harvesting. Some are associated with certain fables. These bring mirth and joy to our life. These are welcome. That is why all festivals, Hindu, Muslim are christian are liked by all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I love festivals so that we can see girls in tradition dresses.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Religion is a mix of history, fables and philosophy, Any festival is not fully religious as such. Some festivals are associated with season/ harvesting. Some are associated with certain fables. These bring mirth and joy to our life. These are welcome. That is why all festivals, Hindu, Muslim are christian are liked by all.

All enjoy holidays too :P :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.