I think it's the case of all private English medium schools of our country. Highly educated teachers are given just 3000 or 4000 per month for their hard work saying teaching is a noble work. Yet institutions are making high profits :evil: . Is it justifiable? Why teachers are not responding to it? Don't you think their silence is responsible for such exploitations in the society? Do share your views

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't if it is true but i have heard they are paid better now. :unsure:

And if they are paid just 3~4K/month thaen definitely its an exploitation and its demotivates others to tae up the teaching job which should not be there as teachers help in growth of the nation. :)
In management schools, they pay 10 lakh or 15 lakh to get a 'teacher' seat and they will be given Government salary and will get pension benefits too! But in private schools, still teachers are there in Kerala who works for just 2000/- In a state where an unemployed mansion builder earns 650 or more daily, these educated teachers are not getting even 100 rupees a day. In management schools also, many teachers are there who are working without salary more than 2 years. You should remember that they joined there giving lakhs.

Meera sandhu
Teacher jobs are paid in that manner only, as the management should see their budget

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Teacher jobs are paid in that manner only, as the management should see their budget

But what about the fees being paid by each student??
Just make a rough calculation. You can know how much profit management is making every month from it :pinch:

Meera sandhu
I think it's the case of all private English medium schools of our country. Highly educated teachers are given just 3000 or 4000 per month for their hard work saying teaching is a noble work. Yet institutions are making high profits :evil: . Is it justifiable? Why teachers are not responding to it? Don't you think their silence is responsible for such exploitations in the society? Do share your views

Sandhya that is always the case with any private establishments except banks and IT companies. I am a teacher myself working for a private school on a part time basis and the salary is not great but not as low as what you have quoted.Here in mangalore no private school pays less than Rs 10,000 / per month. Things are improving but slowly..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sandhya that is always the case with any private establishments except banks and IT companies. I am a teacher myself working for a private school on a part time basis and the salary is not great but not as low as what you have quoted.Here in mangalore no private school pays less than Rs 10,000 / per month. Things are improving but slowly..

Really nice to hear that minimum salary of school teachers is 10,000.

Before marriage, I worked in a school as IT teacher under NIIT, in which I got only 2000 per month. I had to work 5 hours daily either in lab or class rooms for primary schools that I lost even my voice, talking loud. :S
3 months later I got promotion to High school and Plus two, which I got 3000.

The story of other teachers is ...salaries not above 3500-4000 that time. Each year, they will get salary hike of 100 rupees only. :woohoo: :woohoo: and most of the teachers who reached that level were working for more than 10-15 years. But each high school student paid more 500-700 rs per month as fees+Computer fees extra.
Each classes include more than 60 students. So, you can imagine how difficulty is there to manage 60 students of a class

Meera sandhu

Really nice to hear that minimum salary of school teachers is 10,000.

Before marriage, I worked in a school as IT teacher under NIIT, in which I got only 2000 per month. I had to work 5 hours daily either in lab or class rooms for primary schools that I lost even my voice, talking loud. :S
3 months later I got promotion to High school and Plus two, which I got 3000.

The story of other teachers is ...salaries not above 3500-4000 that time. Each year, they will get salary hike of 100 rupees only. :woohoo: :woohoo: and most of the teachers who reached that level were working for more than 10-15 years. But each high school student paid more 500-700 rs per month as fees+Computer fees extra.
Each classes include more than 60 students. So, you can imagine how difficulty is there to manage 60 students of a class

Of course being a teacher myself I realise the difficulties involved and I have had my fair share of problems too. But all said and then , teaching as a profession has a lot of scope and is a very nice profession.I teach high school students and I find that I am learning quite a few things from them too :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here, near my present residence, there is a Hindi sir working in a private school. He has 2 kids. Since his remuneration is not so large, after returning from school...also weekends...he go for some work in fields.....He is not feeling shy that I am a teacher and I am working in fields for earning a living. Actually if he is not willing to do so, his kids will be hungry. Isn't it? Whatever work in field, you ask him....he will come and work. Why not, he can earn 200 or more daily after returning from school. Actually I appreciate him a lot in my mind.

Meera sandhu
This all depends on market. Teachers are available at low rates. So, the rate is low. Most of the teachers are fresh graduates and they consider the salary just a pocket money.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Here, near my present residence, there is a Hindi sir working in a private school. He has 2 kids. Since his remuneration is not so large, after returning from school...also weekends...he go for some work in fields.....He is not feeling shy that I am a teacher and I am working in fields for earning a living. Actually if he is not willing to do so, his kids will be hungry. Isn't it? Whatever work in field, you ask him....he will come and work. Why not, he can earn 200 or more daily after returning from school. Actually I appreciate him a lot in my mind.

That is great ! One should appreciate him for being so caring about his family.No job is low when it is done with full concentration.I have a colleague who is also an agriculturist and he owns a small paddy field and vegetable garden which is looked after by him and his family, he himself tils the land .Often he brings vegetables and fruits like papaya and guavas grown at his home and gives us.We all admire him a lot..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.