Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why conservatives or pro establishment are called 'right' and the 'anti establishment' or radical left.

Historically, peoples' representatives would sit to to left of the crown and the court officers/ ministers to his right. Hence the terms- Left and Right.

The right are considered no changers, conservatives, pro establishment

The left are considered as radical, revolutionary, anti establishment

There is degree of 'left' or 'right'. So there are extreme left, moderately left, moderates, right, extreme right.

These are shades of political opinion. No ideology is perfect. Exchange of thoughts between different ideologues brings real solutions. In a democracy, we need all shades of political and social opinion. All should be tolerant and respect each other. This ensures that nation goes in the proper direction and is protected from extremity of any kind.

Leaving imperfection of ideologies aside, it 's glaring the imperfection of followers that creates the problems. Wolves in sheep's clothing!

We need to strengthen our multi party politics system that gives people to choose or reject any organization. More conscious voters can deliver the goods. We need voters who may not be influenced by personality cult, caste or religious factors.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Whatever I have observed in Indian context is that ideologies in relation to political parties are all smokescreens masking the personal ambitions of leaders - be it left,right or ...?
Whatever I have observed in Indian context is that ideologies in relation to political parties are all smokescreens masking the personal ambitions of leaders - be it left,right or ...?

Yes..that's why I can't support either left or right with true heart :angry:

Meera sandhu
There is nothing like left or right in Indian politics, every thing is governed by muscle and money power. Jiski Lathi uski Bhens.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, I agree, both left and right have good and bad views.
I think, left do corruption least. Right is the field of corruption.
Right loves to be calm and patient and Gandhiji's principle of non-violence . But left loves violence

Its not just about Communist, Congress or BJP..This political classification can be seen all over the world.For example.In USA Democrats are considered Left and Republicans Right..So i think its wrong to say Left loves violence Right is corrupt etc.

Right loves to be calm and patient and Gandhiji's principle of non-violence . But left loves violence

Its not just about Communist, Congress or BJP..This political classification can be seen all over the world.For example.In USA Democrats are considered Left and Republicans Right..So i think its wrong to say Left loves violence Right is corrupt etc.

You are right and it's my conviction too that such water-tight categorization is not pragmatic!

But the party works on principles of these ideologies.Because then there is no need for communist parties to oppose anything with the tag "America" and privatization.

I told..left do corruption least...I have never told, they never do corruptions! :cheer:

Though Congress is calm, they also take violent stands often...

Yes....no party has clear hands!! So, I can't stand with anyone :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

But the party works on principles of these ideologies.Because then there is no need for communist parties to oppose anything with the tag "America" and privatization.

At first they reject. Later they accept :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Why should the Communist be opposing privatization when the party supported and to some extent tried to implement in West Bengal. The Communist China too did it way back in the early eighties! Blind love and blind hatred for any country obfuscate the sight!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.