Do you think hard work will always get success at end and that there is no 'luck' or unknown 'X' factor??
I personally believe, even if we work a lot, there is something beyond our hands which determines our success and its chances? Do you people also think so?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is a factor of luck present. Even if u work hard and put ur 99% in that work but 1% of luck is always present and has ability to change the situation.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
There is a factor of luck present. Even if u work hard and put ur 99% in that work but 1% of luck is always present and has ability to change the situation.

Very nicely told!! I really loved the last part of the sentence!!
Some times a second can take us to really a new world, if luck favours us!!

Meera sandhu

Frankly speaking Sandhya, I was never in favor of concept of luck. I used to always think if we put our 100 % of hard work there is no way anyone can be failed. But I was wrong and started believing luck factor when I experienced it myself. I feel no one can put 100% of their effort in any work because our luck takes away those remaining percent.
We cannot say, sometimes in rare cases hardwork may fail also. Everything depends on god's grace

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i believe in hard work, if we work hard also we need some luck to get success.. :cheer:

Vinu
No hard work don't work always I know this really as I faced situations like that.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Some times hardwork also need success. For example take me, I work hard to get good rank in some compitive exam. But i didnt get good rank, so though i did hard work but no luck. Same hard work i did for my chemistry exam. I got 3 holidays. So every minutes of those holidays i utilized to study. So for 60 marks i got 59. I was really happy. so hard work mostly show us success. but some times it show failure

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am saying it dont work every time if any thing went wrong means we will fail in exams.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Frankly speaking Sandhya, I was never in favor of concept of luck. I used to always think if we put our 100 % of hard work there is no way anyone can be failed. But I was wrong and started believing luck factor when I experienced it myself. I feel no one can put 100% of their effort in any work because our luck takes away those remaining percent.

That's what it's told.....Do our half, let God do the rest!!!
Isn't it?
All things are not in our hands.......we can only do our part and wait for the rest!!!

Meera sandhu
Some times hardwork also need success. For example take me, I work hard to get good rank in some compitive exam. But i didnt get good rank, so though i did hard work but no luck. Same hard work i did for my chemistry exam. I got 3 holidays. So every minutes of those holidays i utilized to study. So for 60 marks i got 59. I was really happy. so hard work mostly show us success. but some times it show failure

Exams also....if we are lucky....we get the questions studied....otherwise :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I once heard a real life incident about a girl who got through All India level medical entrance exam ...before 15 years.
She was in exam hall......she made a ball out of paper and put it above the choices. On which choice the paper ball falls, she marked that one as answer. She even got scoldings from examiner for doing this.
End result....she got admission for MBBS in all India entrance level :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's a true story...

N.B: Never check it for your next entrance exam...
Akansha......advice for you specially :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.