Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya sanjeev Shahrukh and salman are also hit but Aamir is best and its latest program satymev jayate is also very famous.

I bet if there would have been any actor in this program he would have been hit as the theme of the program is such that it penetrates feelings of people. :)
Ya you are right as like kaun banega crorepati of Mr. Amitabh Bachachan
Ya you are right as like kaun banega crorepati of Mr. Amitabh Bachachan

People like to see these big celebrities on small screen. :)
Ya because in such type of reality show they get chance to meet with them.
But many of them failed like manisha Koirala,Salman Khan.Govinda they were not liked by the people. :laugh:
Salman khan may be liked but at some extent and i am not sure about manisha and govinda.
Salman khan may be liked but at some extent and i am not sure about manisha and govinda.

Manisha was in show which was started with Kaun banega along with Anupam Kher which was a flop show. :)

Even Govinda was also in a reality show on the same format. :blink:
amitabh_bachchan-e1286777866464-336x342.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Personality of actor also affects the show. Amitabh Bachchan has magnificent and magnanimous personality.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7795]}

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Personality of actor also affects the show. Amitabh Bachchan has magnificent and magnanimous personality.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7795]}

No doubt he has that is the reason he is still famous among people even at this age. Remember his song "Kajrarey" in which he was dancing with his son and daughter in law.He was equally appreciated in that song. :)
Amitabh is a personality that cannot be Ignored and he is still He is Full of energy.All khan must learn from them................
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.