Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sharuk is a hard working person I know how he became a superstar in the bollywood.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sharuk is a hard working person I know how he became a superstar in the bollywood.

Yes he started his career with TV serials Fauji and Circus and at that time nobody knew that he will become a super star one day. :)
Ya Sharukh Is hard working person and it gain all their things by doing hard labor.He never belonging from any person who relate to film industry.........
Shahrukh Khan is a really hard working person, he tried alot to act and then he got a chance in serial 'FUZE' and then in 'CIRCUS'. then some directors have seen his performance and then they gave him a offer of hero in 'DEWANA' movie. He got successful and he got offer in DUR and then his career started building.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

YA he is a good star That's why he is called king khan in indian cinema.
yes, srk is a king khan and also known as Bollywood Bhadsha. acting is his best worship
when he start acting he just involve and act thats why most of his movies are successful.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya that's right most of his movies are hit but we can't left Aamir and salman.
Shahrukh Khan is a really hard working person, he tried alot to act and then he got a chance in serial 'FUZE' and then in 'CIRCUS'. then some directors have seen his performance and then they gave him a offer of hero in 'DEWANA' movie. He got successful and he got offer in DUR and then his career started building.

Yes he got major success with the films like Darr and Bazigar. I remember i watched Bazigar so many times and his acting was at best in that movie. His recent film Om shanti Om was nice and i liked him in that too. :)

But there are few movies too in which i did not like him and one the film is Devdaas. :blink:
Shahruk khan has come up and become movie star because of his performance in Fauji and Circus,those serial were great for him.He has came up of his own talent.

Want to make each day Accountable

Shahruk khan has come up and become movie star because of his performance in Fauji and Circus,those serial were great for him.He has came up of his own talent.

I saw him in Cirrus.His role was Very good and many people know that in future he become Big Star..............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.