Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like Shahrukh Khan. Because of his lots of Romantic films like DDLJ,KKHH.And also he is talented. I like his Circus and fauji televisoin show.
I also like Amir Khan. He is best actor and sober person.

Be positive
Even am AC of SRK,I watched most of his movies even when i have exams also I watched. that much crazy i used to be. Where ever i find his photo i used take them and file them, even i find his photo in the dust also i used to take and clean and then file

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What do you think about Saif Ali Khan? :blink: He is also actiing nicely these days. :)
What do you think about Saif Ali Khan? :blink: He is also actiing nicely these days. :)

I like the character of him in Agent Vinod and in Cocktail he looks good.Lets see how his movies goes on.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like the character of him in Agent Vinod and in Cocktail he looks good.Lets see how his movies goes on.

Yes he is developing with each film. I like him in the movie "Race", Hum tum. :)
I dont like at all saif ali khan. I hate his acting. I like amir and srk

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala you see his movie Hum Tum you will start liking him. :laugh:

Got a national award too....for best actor ;) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Everyone is searching for best khan.here is a link........
http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/best-khan-in-bollywood/

Got a national award too....for best actor ;) ;) ;)

This is new for me i did not know it that he got national award for it :blink: . But seriously i started liking him from this movie.Even Rani Mukherji was also good in this movie. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.