So after several days finally i saw a dream. :woohoo: I saw one of my close friend in dream which i have not met him since 6~7 months but you know what in the dream too he was asking for some monetary help. :laugh: What should i corelate with it i think he is in some financial crisis. :blink: Should i ask him and offer my help but i am confused. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can call ur friend and talk to him . While talking u will come to know whether he is in need of help or not. If you think he is in need then u can try helping him.
So after several days finally i saw a dream. :woohoo: I saw one of my closed friend in dream which i have not met him since 6~7 months but you know what in the dream too he was asking for some monetary help. :laugh: What should i corelate with it i think he is in some financial crisis. :blink: Should i ask him and offer my help but i am confused. :blink:

If you offer monetary help based on your economic dream - he would readily accept even if he is not in any crisis!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7669]}
What is this closed friend?? :silly: :blink: :sick: :sick: :sick: :S :whistle:
7_5_139_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
What is this closed friend?? :silly: :blink: :sick: :sick: :sick: :S :whistle:

Clear enough - friendship is not yet closed!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7670]}
Now I remember a Malayalam film Punjabi House(Chupke Chupke of Shahid-Kareena)..a Malayalam dialogue....."Closed friend's close friend"...meaning died friend's close friend :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I think you make a call and ask in other sense about there job and living standard and then you decide what you have to do.
7_4_36_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I think you make a call and ask in other sense about there job and living standard and then you decide what you have to do.

Very smart suggestion!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7677]}
I have seen many articles here about dream interpretations...latest one by Sarala. Sanjeev, why can't you ask her to show that link??

Meera sandhu
Thank you ceemji. i just try to aware of the fact may be his friend is honest so they not going to told their problem to their friend.
You can call ur friend and talk to him . While talking u will come to know whether he is in need of help or not. If you think he is in need then u can try helping him.

I still have not called him up but i think i should. I will call him today lets see if he is ok or not. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.