Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my dream I will talk loudly with different voices then my wife fear and wake me up.

This happens with my elder brother too :laugh: :laugh: so one one sleeps nearby him due to fear. :laugh: :laugh:

Probably I talk too but my problem is I cannot hear while I am asleep.

Ask your wife to record whenever you talk while sleeping and listen it in the morning. :woohoo:
In my dream I will talk loudly with different voices then my wife fear and wake me up.

This happens with my elder brother too :laugh: :laugh: so one one sleeps nearby him due to fear. :laugh: :laugh:

Ask your wife to record whenever you talk while sleeping and listen it in the morning. :woohoo:

I have seen my mother talking in sleeping. :P :P

Want to make each day Accountable

It is scary when someone nearby you is talking while asleep. :blink:

It is scary when someone nearby you is talking while asleep. :blink:

For me, it has become habit. :) :)

Oh then you should not feel fear by seeing horror movies or serials. :laugh: :laugh:
Oh then you should not feel fear by seeing horror movies or serials. :laugh: :laugh:

In hostel, i have watched many horror movies, with my friends.

Haven't you seen it alone?.Lets try it alone. :woohoo:

I haven't seen alone. I am not afraid,but i could fear watching alone. :laugh:

Let's try it if you would be able to see the whole film then i would agree that you don't scare of horror movies. :woohoo:

Let's try it if you would be able to see the whole film then i would agree that you don't scare of horror movies. :woohoo:

As, i said if you give a challenge i can do it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.