Today after starting my official work just strayed into my trading account and bought IDFC-120 current month Put in 5 lots at a price of Rs.4500 when the market was riding high and its spot price was around Rs 134 and in the afternoon market turned red and spot price came down to Rs.130.35 and I sold off Puts at a profit of Rs.3500! Investment Rs 5000 and profit around Rs.3000! Entommo!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have got both sweet and sour taste of such trades....The last one year, we traded with only 5000 rupees intraday, of which many days have occurred where our account money became more than 8000 or even 10,000!! Such losses also, till we loss minimum amount
36_1_5_2012-06-11-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I have got both sweet and sour taste of such trades....The last one year, we traded with only 5000 rupees intraday, of which many days have occurred where our account money became more than 8000 or even 10,000!! Such losses also, till we loss minimum amount

It was not meant to be intra-day! The money was not in wise and safe hands!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7673]}
One day my husband bought 500 Kotak Bank shares and sold it when it gained 10-30 rupees (I can't say correct number). Was very happy...... That day if he was patient enough till the end of the day, he could have got 35,000 rupees net profit for just 10,000 or so rupees margin!! the swing of 1000 points have its defects and advantages!!!!

Meera sandhu
One day my husband bought 500 Kotak Bank shares and sold it when it gained 10-30 rupees (I can't say correct number). Was very happy...... That day if he was patient enough till the end of the day, he could have got 35,000 rupees net profit for just 10,000 or so rupees margin!! the swing of 1000 points have its defects and advantages!!!!

The trade I did was not in Equity but derivatives! Any idea?

What is this derivative trading?
Full cash..??

We never did future trading. I have told earlier...we did intra day....at the most volatile sections...of 2007-2008....we were studying that time :P :P

Meera sandhu

What is this derivative trading?
Full cash..??

We never did future trading. I have told earlier...we did intra day....at the most volatile sections...of 2007-2008....we were studying that time :P :P

First I would caution everyone not to undertake this risky game without grasping the nitty gritty of it. I have been around long enough to know its dangers. Greed and fear are the two monsters in this line.

Futures and Options are two different ball games!
That's why later, we restricted our trades to 5000 rupees only....mostly we could earn that much....in one month!! So felt bored and I stopped!!!!

Meera sandhu
I haven't spent a single penny in last two years but while I was doing this I always went for small cap in big quantity in cash section and did not leave it unless I got some good amount in return. I kept investing even if went down against the norms set by trading experts. The key was 'never sell in loss'.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am having very much interest in Market,but don't have so much money to do investment.
But i will start next year.

Want to make each day Accountable

Be very careful and never get addicted -this is good for some one with planned and solid ideas.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.