The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya it is very necessary to develop this idea from the beginning......
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7723]}
Reading is a habit that has to come naturally, when parents are interested in books and reading and buy books, children automatically take an interest in books and reading.Books are the best gift that children can be given since you are helping them develop an excellent habit that will mold their entire personality..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But those who are not literate but they try to make their children best in world......
But those who are not literate but they try to make their children best in world......

Such parents honestly know the value of books and education so they will do their best to see that their children take an interest.My own maid is illiterate, only has learnt to sign her name which I taught her, but she is very particular that her only daughter should be well educated and the little girl too is very interested in books and reading, doing well in studies as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Such parents honestly know the value of books and education so they will do their best to see that their children take an interest.My own maid is illiterate, only has learnt to sign her name which I taught her, but she is very particular that her only daughter should be well educated and the little girl too is very interested in books and reading, doing well in studies as well...

yes they face problem of life they Know how much education is important for our Children.that why they focus on their children. :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
Yes, I started reading in the early ages of my life and it grew along with me as a habit. Till now, book is sure, a best companion of my life, though I can't find much time for reading!!! I want to develop that habit in my daughter too!!

I never had the habit of reading in childhood but i still have the habit. :laugh:

Now also if i get any magazine at home i don't leave it without reading. :laugh:
Yes, I started reading in the early ages of my life and it grew along with me as a habit. Till now, book is sure, a best companion of my life, though I can't find much time for reading!!! I want to develop that habit in my daughter too!!

I never had the habit of reading in childhood but i still have the habit. :laugh:

Now also if i get any magazine at home i don't leave it without reading. :laugh:

Ya reading habit is very good way to gain good amount of Information......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I used to be a big reader once but no more apart a newspaper or during traveling where there are no signals for my data card.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I used to be a big reader once but no more apart a newspaper or during traveling where there are no signals for my data card.

You are still a big reader i know. :laugh:

You are still a big reader i know. :laugh:

No I am no more a big reader now, i only read a newspaper that is all. :woohoo: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.