The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is absolutely necessary to expose them to the world of learning through books. Well, it may be a physical or e-book. But it must be the medium of books that light goes into the formative minds of our kids!

Honestly, I feel that it is better to make them read books and develop a liking for them,Gifting books is the best way of trying to develop the reading habit in children...

Yes its good to gift them books. recently i bought books for my kids having stories with pictures they liked it and always keep these books with them. :laugh:

Yes, once they develop a liking for reading, it stays with them for life, at least that's my experience.I also have noticed that children with a good reading habit are good at studies and take a keen interest in everything around them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The early stage of life is very important.If your children make a way of reading and writing in this stage,then must succeeded in future too..........
Developing Good habits from childhood in children will make the children a good human being

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

YA sarala developing good habit from beginning make them good otherwise they loss their path and become bad.
Actually at the younger age of children, children mind will be soft and very delicate, everything effect on their mind. and they be forever in their mind. so at such conditions its better to make them learn good habits at childhood itself so that good habits will remain in their mind

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

At the starting year their mind is just like a plastic Stick.Give shape as you like.This period is vital for both child and parent that they give their child what they want to except from your child........
Children are already overburdened with material to read, so give them whatever is must and just.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually at the younger age of children, children mind will be soft and very delicate, everything effect on their mind. and they be forever in their mind. so at such conditions its better to make them learn good habits at childhood itself so that good habits will remain in their mind

That is true, the best time to mould a child's characteristic is while it is still very young.Reading to children and telling interesting stories make them curious about written words and books and this is one of the best ways of developing an interest in books ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is true, the best time to mould a child's characteristic is while it is still very young.Reading to children and telling interesting stories make them curious about written words and books and this is one of the best ways of developing an interest in books ..

I expected this from you. You being a teacher would always teach that but I would rather let them go without books as long as possible. Let them read what they must while the time comes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes,its very important to develop reading in children from very childhood so that the concentration remains for long time in studies.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.