The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I started my reading habit in earlier days. Iam very much interested in reading
novels.

It is a very good time passing habit.

I am not sure I agree with that, it is definitely not only a time passing habit as you say, but much more than that :dry: :huh:

I too don't agree with it, books are much more than just a device to pass one's time. A book, according to me, is a teacher and a companion.

Exactly ! Many consider books as heirlooms ,to be passed on from one generation to the other.My father has an old American College dictionary which is about 10 inches thick and almost the size of a large magazine and with constant handling by all of us it is almost in tatters but for us it is a treasure :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a recognized fact that reading has a crucial role to play in creating independent learners, literacy promotion and educational attainment of individuals in every society in the world. In support of this assertion.
It is a recognized fact that reading has a crucial role to play in creating independent learners, literacy promotion and educational attainment of individuals in every society in the world. In support of this assertion.

Swathi, your reply is copied and pasted here word to word from some other source. This is considered spamming and will not be tolerated in any manner. So post only your original views and nothing else. If you do not have anything to say, do not reply!! Be careful henceforth.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I started my reading habit in earlier days. Iam very much interested in reading
novels.

It is a very good time passing habit.

I am not sure I agree with that, it is definitely not only a time passing habit as you say, but much more than that :dry: :huh:

I too don't agree with it, books are much more than just a device to pass one's time. A book, according to me, is a teacher and a companion.

Exactly ! Many consider books as heirlooms ,to be passed on from one generation to the other.My father has an old American College dictionary which is about 10 inches thick and almost the size of a large magazine and with constant handling by all of us it is almost in tatters but for us it is a treasure :huh:

Yes, we too consider books as heirlooms. My father-in-law has some very good rare books in his collection!! some books have been passed from his grandfather to him so now we hope that our son too gets some of those!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Swathi, your reply is copied and pasted here word to word from some other source. This is considered spamming and will not be tolerated in any manner. So post only your original views and nothing else. If you do not have anything to say, do not reply!! Be careful henceforth.

Two more addition to that ....
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/236594-the-changes-that-internet-has-brought-about-in-our-lives-.html?start=45
and

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/236519-the-definition-of-success-.html?start=15

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Consistency is the key to success when using a reading routine. Improved habits are developed over a perioed of time so one of the most important factors is "following through" on the 20 minutes per day minimum. You may need a simple system of accountability to keep your independent readers on track. Some schools use a daily reading log on which students record the date, the title of their book, and minutes read for each day of the week. Parents are required to review and sign their log each night. Reading for 20 minutes is simply part of their daly homework. If your school does not use reading logs, parents can create their own simple reading log for use at home. Have your child record the date, title and minutes read on a sheet of paper each night. Keep their log posted on the frig so you can monitor their progress easily. Your daily reading log serves as a visible reminder to keep on your child reading each day.

Swathi this is not your words.Copying from other source.Stop Doing this.Otherwise you must pay for this...This is fourth time.........
Consistency is the key to success when using a reading routine. Improved habits are developed over a perioed of time so one of the most important factors is "following through" on the 20 minutes per day minimum. You may need a simple system of accountability to keep your independent readers on track. Some schools use a daily reading log on which students record the date, the title of their book, and minutes read for each day of the week. Parents are required to review and sign their log each night. Reading for 20 minutes is simply part of their daly homework. If your school does not use reading logs, parents can create their own simple reading log for use at home. Have your child record the date, title and minutes read on a sheet of paper each night. Keep their log posted on the frig so you can monitor their progress easily. Your daily reading log serves as a visible reminder to keep on your child reading each day.

When i was in school, we were not having such type of records. This idea of school is good enough for Students. This can increase the Knowledge of students and gradually, they will develop interest in reading different books.

Want to make each day Accountable

Reading habit is good for children at early stage of a life....By reading one can develop a interest regarding study in a child.........
Reading is very important to children When I was in school days they made me to study of nearly 15 hours in school.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Reading is very important to children When I was in school days they made me to study of nearly 15 hours in school.

This show that you are really good at your study.15 hours in a day....Really amazing...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.