The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A wrote:
Reading is very important to children When I was in school days they made me to study of nearly 15 hours in school.
This show that you are really good at your study.15 hours in a day....Really amazing......

Due to this hardwork I and many of my friends passed with good marks in exams.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I was having huge curiosity of reading, but that curiosity last for couple of hours, not more than that.

Want to make each day Accountable

Consistency is the key to success when using a reading routine. Improved habits are developed over a perioed of time so one of the most important factors is "following through" on the 20 minutes per day minimum. You may need a simple system of accountability to keep your independent readers on track. Some schools use a daily reading log on which students record the date, the title of their book, and minutes read for each day of the week. Parents are required to review and sign their log each night. Reading for 20 minutes is simply part of their daly homework. If your school does not use reading logs, parents can create their own simple reading log for use at home. Have your child record the date, title and minutes read on a sheet of paper each night. Keep their log posted on the frig so you can monitor their progress easily. Your daily reading log serves as a visible reminder to keep on your child reading each day.

This is your fifth copy paste post .....Here is the link to the original article..

http://www.littleones.com/learningcorner/the-reading-room/better-reading-habits-for-kids/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is necessary for the parents to inculcate the reading habit in their kids. Now there are plenty of magazines and books are available for each age group. Bring those books and magazines to home and enlighten the world of your kids through the weapon of words.
:)
Enlighten the World through Words.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
It is necessary for the parents to inculcate the reading habit in their kids. Now there are plenty of magazines and books are available for each age group. Bring those books and magazines to home and enlighten the world of your kids through the weapon of words.

There are also countless books with colorful pictures and beautiful illustrations to keep the child interested in them! The problem is, as parents we must not fail to provide them those books.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are also countless books with colorful pictures and beautiful illustrations to keep the child interested in them! The problem is, as parents we must not fail to provide them those books.

True Kalyani! Good quality paper and nice presentation can attract easily the kids.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Reading is very important for us. Children must be taught to read as well as they can. This helps them later in life.

True Kalyani! Good quality paper and nice presentation can attract easily the kids.

Very true ! Children get attracted by anything colorful, when they are younger it is the colorful toys that attract them and later it is colorful prints and pictures and thats how they get attracted to the printed pages ...Most babies watch TV intently since the moving colorful pictures attract them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Interesting Photos, that could attract the children to read more and more, such type of books should be provided to children.

Want to make each day Accountable

Came through this lovely article that gives a lot of interesting information about reading habit and the benefits children derive from it !
http://fatherhood.about.com/od/environment/a/kidsenvironment.htm

There are plenty of other links too at the bottom of the page which gives more information on the subject ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.