A couple of days ago, I got scoldings from one of my dearest friends for the first time in my life. Actually he scolded me for my mistake and because he loves and cares me a lot!!! It was my careless mistake...so I kept quiet listening everything. Later I really felt very happy.....such a lovely friend who can't even think about my failures!!!!!
Do you like such scoldings from your dear ones for your mistakes? Or will it make you feel hurt?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya i really like and want such type of scolding.......
Ya i really like and want such type of scolding.......

Asha, can you quote an experience???

Meera sandhu
ya when i cook bad food and my husband say please cook good food then i feel good........
ya when i cook bad food and my husband say please cook good food then i feel good........

But it's not scoldings :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :huh:

Meera sandhu
For me this is only scolding because bigger than this i am not remembering.
11770_2012-06-12-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I am very good at administering a few but I don't respond to scoldings of any kind not too well!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7726]}
I am very good at administering a few but I don't respond to scoldings of any kind not too well!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7726]}

"Aareyum vakavaikkillennu saaram" :P :P :P

Yes, those who advises never........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Am asking about 'lovable quotes' from dear ones. :P

Meera sandhu
i love people who scold for our good but if they scold harshly, i really hate

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey really funny answer but if it scold harssly then your mistake is also a blunder mistake.
Hey really funny answer but if it scold harssly then your mistake is also a blunder mistake.

But, if with our mistake, we lose something good.....will that scoldings hurt you? Isn't it his love and worries that shower on you?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.