In our state, strict rules are there.
We can't convert an agricultural land to residential area, even if it belong to us. Rules have made strict years before to save our paddy fields. Yet, hectares of land are there without any cultivation or buildings. Yet, it can't save agriculture here due to high labour cost. What about rules of your state? Can you convert fields to homes?????
Am thinking now, why Government can't buy those lands and cultivate some crops there, giving it to farmers allowing some subsidies? :whistle: :whistle: Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days population are increasing and as a result they want thome to live and for that purpose agricultural area is converting to residential areas. :( :( :(
Now a days population are increasing and as a result they want thome to live and for that purpose agricultural area is converting to residential areas. :( :( :(

Yet, what about the laws?
Are laws allowed there for conversion?

Meera sandhu

Yet, what about the laws?
Are laws allowed there for conversion?

No government doesn't allow this for some place only not for all places.....because what government do in that case if population rises they need home also. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Even the condition is worst in delhi. Here the population is increasing day by day and the resedential place is limited. Moreover those who have plenty of money in their pocket have bought 2~3 flats/homes though they live at one place.People understand the value of trees but they are helpless as they need place to live also and builders are taking advantage of this. :evil:
Even the condition is worst in delhi. Here the population is increasing day by day and the resedential place is limited. Moreover those who have plenty of money in their pocket have bought 2~3 flats/homes though they live at one place.People understand the value of trees but they are helpless as they need place to live also and builders are taking advantage of this. :evil:

I want to know if laws allows the conversion!!!!

Meera sandhu
But i think outside location of Delhi is very green and full of trees.
Use change of land is according to law. If an agricultural land has to be converted in to industrial or residential purpose, this is done under certain circumstances according to rules. Doing that without permission would not be allowed and buildings demolished.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think there is law but you money is always greater than any law.I heard when Taj express way was made connecting Greator Noida t Delhi several trees was cut and it was permitted only after the agreement that equal number of trees will be planted somewhere else for this but nothing happened as this was only in papers. :evil:
Ya that's the reason for the untimely change in nature .....

I think there is law but you money is always greater than any law.I heard when Taj express way was made connecting Greator Noida t Delhi several trees was cut and it was permitted only after the agreement that equal number of trees will be planted somewhere else for this but nothing happened as this was only in papers. :evil:

It happens in road widenings too!!
Such an incident, most recently hurt me a lot.

Now, SOBHA CITY is making a large residential colony, each villa and flat starts from 1 crore rupees...in Thrissur-Guruvayoor route...in acres, still going on construction!!!
I wonder, how those paddy fields were converted to residential area....next to it are acres of cultivation area without any cultivation, still under rules!!!
So, clear...money works!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.