I am skeptical about the whole thing but sometimes one wonders because there are many things which are beyond us and probably 25 years ago one could never imagine that we could have an invention like the internet , web camera and the like...so anything seems possible in the universe.''

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still now, I have no idea about incarnation!!!! Sometimes feel yes, sometimes feel no. According to Hindu mythology, yes. Many incidents are also reported. Yet am not sure

Meera sandhu
No, I don't believe in rebirth! It does not stand any logical scrutiny! If a few greatest thinkers and scientists and others were reborn - the world would have been a different place altogether!!
Still now, I have no idea about incarnation!!!! Sometimes feel yes, sometimes feel no. According to Hindu mythology, yes. Many incidents are also reported. Yet am not sure

I agree that our Hindu mythology is based on reincarnation .This very idea is fascinating, to think that this theory existed even those days and also one wonders how the whole concept of rebirth and reincarnation evolve?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No, I don't believe in rebirth! It does not stand any logical scrutiny! If a few greatest thinkers and scientists and others were reborn - the world would have been a different place altogether!!

But we can't make it sure, all will reborn good!!!!

Also, am thinking if people are only reborn, why population is increasing everyday??? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
One thing baffles me which if the myth of the circle of the same beings being born and reborn has any validity. How are we getting these bulging numbers of people!
One thing baffles me which if the myth of the circle of the same beings being born and reborn has any validity. How are we getting these bulging numbers of people!

That's what am also thinking from childhood...
Even bacteria and amoeba are living things. They are multiplying in express speed. Isn't it? Living beings in this world has only increased...never decreased!!!

Meera sandhu
Or if a thief is reborn as a saint - how do we recognise him or her?
as per my knowledge and as i heard people reborn after 1000 and lot many years i dont know exactly.and have saw in some tv channel that many people have some fear or good thing from their past which disturbs them now.watched on tv a person who in earlier birth cutted trees, crushed flowers etc and harmed greenary and in this birth he is afraid of those things means he is in fear.he never go near any tree and even by chance if a fallen leaf comes in his way he either changes his path or put that leaf to some protected place.
no2_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
as per my knowledge and as i heard people reborn after 1000 and lot many years i dont know exactly.and have saw in some tv channel that many people have some fear or good thing from their past which disturbs them now.watched on tv a person who in earlier birth cutted trees, crushed flowers etc and harmed greenary and in this birth he is afraid of those things means he is in fear.he never go near any tree and even by chance if a fallen leaf comes in his way he either changes his path or put that leaf to some protected place.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7763]}

{ One thing baffles me which if the myth of the circle of the same beings being born and reborn has any validity. How are we getting these bulging numbers of people! }

That is something I too have wondered about , there would be a population explosion here with everybody coming back in some for or the other, unless of course our creator has planned something better..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.