Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many kind of missiles ,Nuclear arms and many other climatic weather checker are also invented by our scientist.
But the idea is good, if we kill a cat, next birth we will become cat!!! If kill a dog, next birth will be born as dog!!! ha ha

that means in next birth either i will be ant and that too red one or might be lizard.. :ohmy: :ohmy: :dry: :sick: :silly:

I have killed many mosquitoes and lice till now!!!!
So, next birth I will be born as.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes i forgot the name of mosquitoes, flies and that isect like lice that is in my dogs hair i exactly dont know its name.

So you kill lice for your dogs too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually think of all the different living beings that nature has created and to think they all have a chance of being born again ! I wonder if a mosquito has any such thoughts? :huh: :dry:

Why not!!!

As you told, "anything seems possible in the universe.'' :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

That is quite a thought ! just to imagine it seems a bit funny.Just imagine a previous human being born as a snake and the snake as a tiger and the tiger as a mosquito and the mosquito as a ??? :ohmy: ...the combinations are endless and highly complicated when you think of it...especially if they start remembering their previous birth and traits LOL :P

But am I reveal one truth!!!!
I have thought several times, in my childhood....what was me, last birth :S :S :S

One more thing,
When our horoscope was taken to a jyotishi to check our match, he said....past 2 births, we were husband and wife. This is the third one :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
But the idea is good, if we kill a cat, next birth we will become cat!!! If kill a dog, next birth will be born as dog!!! ha ha

that means in next birth either i will be ant and that too red one or might be lizard.. :ohmy: :ohmy: :dry: :sick: :silly:

I have killed many mosquitoes and lice till now!!!!
So, next birth I will be born as.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes i forgot the name of mosquitoes, flies and that isect like lice that is in my dogs hair i exactly dont know its name.

So you kill lice for your dogs too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually think of all the different living beings that nature has created and to think they all have a chance of being born again ! I wonder if a mosquito has any such thoughts? :huh: :dry:

Why not!!!

As you told, "anything seems possible in the universe.'' :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

That is quite a thought ! just to imagine it seems a bit funny.Just imagine a previous human being born as a snake and the snake as a tiger and the tiger as a mosquito and the mosquito as a ??? :ohmy: ...the combinations are endless and highly complicated when you think of it...especially if they start remembering their previous birth and traits LOL :P

But am I reveal one truth!!!!
I have thought several times, in my childhood....what was me, last birth :S :S :S

One more thing,
When our horoscope was taken to a jyotishi to check our match, he said....past 2 births, we were husband and wife. This is the third one :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

WOW that's really something, :cheer: :) so we can hope to be born again and again and if we are lucky as humans at least a few times in later life.t is quite a comforting thought ! I feel that we human beings started this theory mainly because death seemed so final, so why not have a rebirth ?, which almost gives us hope for the future... :huh: :dry: worth pondering !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many kind of missiles ,Nuclear arms and many other climatic weather checker are also invented by our scientist.

:unsure: :blink: :blink: :blink:

That's true but what is the relation of this with rebirth i did not get it. :blink:
There is no such thing as reincarnation. However, history repeats itself. So, if anyone resembles to some old historic character, he may be considered as reincarnation of the old. For example, Rama is considered as incarnation of Vishnu. His wife was kidnapped and there was a war. If similar event happens and somebody's wife is kidnapped, we may say that he is incarnation of Rama.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The 'Karma' philosophy underlies this belief in rebirth and one is believed to be destined to born and reborn until the salvation or nirvana!
Rebirth is true and this may happen again and again.We read many examples from our history.Every Sole take Seven Rebirth according To Hindu Mythology.
The 'Karma' philosophy underlies this belief in rebirth and one is believed to be destined to born and reborn until the salvation or nirvana!

Standing on two boats at the same time!!!!!
emocoffee2_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Standing on two boats at the same time!!!!!

Where do you find the other boat??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7780]}

Then we should try to kill a human being in every generation as your idea.Really Senseless answer......... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
36_1_5_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.