Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But the idea is good, if we kill a cat, next birth we will become cat!!! If kill a dog, next birth will be born as dog!!! ha ha

Then we should try to kill a human being in every generation as your idea.Really Senseless answer......... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7781]}
But the idea is good, if we kill a cat, next birth we will become cat!!! If kill a dog, next birth will be born as dog!!! ha ha

Then we should try to kill a human being in every generation as your idea.Really Senseless answer......... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And in a birth if we kill cat,dog and ant what will we become in next birth.Hope God will get confused and make us human being then. :woohoo:

Ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice idea..I shall think about it :P :P

Meera sandhu
The 'Karma' philosophy underlies this belief in rebirth and one is believed to be destined to born and reborn until the salvation or nirvana!

Standing on two boats at the same time!!!!!

Where do you find the other boat??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7780]}

Just check the answers on first page....

Meera sandhu
The 'Karma' philosophy underlies this belief in rebirth and one is believed to be destined to born and reborn until the salvation or nirvana!

Just recheck it! Whatever I said in the first instance is my belief and second time I shared the rationale of the believers! That in no way means my subscription to that belief!

Just recheck it! Whatever I said in the first instance is my belief and second time I shared the rationale of the believers! That in no way means my subscription to that belief!

When you cite something from scriptures or any book, that is not necessarily your views. You may well disagree with that.

It appears that the theory of 'incarnation' is intended to fool and exploit. It is said that king is part incarnate of God. In Nepal, they held that the king is an incarnation of God Vishnu. such belief help to keep the people in bondage. If a slave or a serf is made to believe that master or king is some divine incarnation, he will be mentally enslaved.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When you cite something from scriptures or any book, that is not necessarily your views. You may well disagree with that.

It appears that the theory of 'incarnation' is intended to fool and exploit. It is said that king is part incarnate of God. In Nepal, they held that the king is an incarnation of God Vishnu. such belief help to keep the people in bondage. If a slave or a serf is made to believe that master or king is some divine incarnation, he will be mentally enslaved.

Thats very true! Royals being referred to as blue blooded and the royalty and high priests of a religion given a special status is all somehow connected .We have a priest here who claims to be a reincarnation of saint Madhvacharya, who is revered ...and people believe it :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats very true! Royals being referred to as blue blooded and the royalty and high priests of a religion given a special status is all somehow connected .We have a priest here who claims to be a reincarnation of saint Madhvacharya, who is revered ...and people believe it :unsure:

In my childhood I had the misfortune of meeting a Swami whom the local people would treat as deity! But his personal life was sickeningly corrupt!
And what about Doordarshan, aakash rath, door vani, maarak yantra described in Ramayan and Mahabharat those are coming true now in shape of TV, Helicopters, Radio and guided missiles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And what about Doordarshan, aakash rath, door vani, maarak yantra described in Ramayan and Mahabharat those are coming true now in shape of TV, Helicopters, Radio and guided missiles.

Yes sunil, that is thought provoking !I am sure they had access to many such things which have been reinvented now..When you actually think about it, it seems amazing..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.