I always feel, Bollywood gives more importance to prestigious Filmfare Awards than real winner.......the National Award. We Malayalis feel proud if any Malayalam film gets an award in National level, not filmfare, as it brings out real winners of a whole nation and choose one among the best. What about you? Which one do you give more preference????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to my opinion both category of award keeps its own importance.Award should be given to person who deserve that Award.
Of course National award is more prestigious. I don't know why all give more importance to film fare awards. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Of course National award is more prestigious. I don't know why all give more importance to film fare awards. :blink:

People running behind glamour world!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

People running behind glamour world!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

People get more attracted towards glamour. I know there would be more fans of Madhri Dixit than Shabana Azmi who was a talented actress. Have seen her movie Arth and Masoom you will surely love these movies and of course her acting. :)
Shabana still holds the hat-trick record of winning best actress award. 1980-82.

Meera sandhu
All awards have a prestigious value but the national award is more important.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually filmfare,IIFA,these awards are only concerned only with Bollywood and it is of great importance.

Want to make each day Accountable

National Awards are too important for the person who wins it.It is a great but the public don't give much impotance.

Want to make each day Accountable

filmfare award is important for Bollywood because they think after that may be they nominate for oscar award...this also valid for national awards also .both have equally importance.
Shabana still holds the hat-trick record of winning best actress award. 1980-82.

Have you seen both of her films Sandhya if not then you must see it definitely you would like her more. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.