Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That film are really awesome and if someone not watched then watch it immediately.
That film are really awesome and if someone not watched then watch it immediately.

OK have you seen Arth who is the second heroine in this movie can you tell?. :)
@Sanjeev,
I remeber Massom.....
Years have passed since I watched Shabana Movies.
I am not remembering Arth..
Now I feel I should watch them again!!!
Thanks a lot for giving true value to such a great actress!!

Meera sandhu
In my Opinion National award is more important than Filmfare award.As it deal with Movies but national Award is deal with nation.
Asha where is answer of my question?. :evil:

But filmfare is also good as award is an award. :blink:
filmfare award is important for Bollywood because they think after that may be they nominate for oscar award...this also valid for national awards also .both have equally importance.

What a funny yaar? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I have never seen an actor or film nominated to Oscars after winning awards in India...either National or Filmfare.
If you are saying about filmfare, I never agree.
Can you point a single film nominated to Oscars after winning filmfare? :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
filmfare award is important for Bollywood because they think after that may be they nominate for oscar award...this also valid for national awards also .both have equally importance.

I have never seen an actor or film nominated to Oscars after winning awards in India...either National or Filmfare.
Can you point a single film nominated to Oscars after winning filmfare? :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

I am not sure i think slumdog millionaire got the national award and was nominated in Oscars from India. :)

I am not sure i think slumdog millionaire got the national award and was nominated in Oscars from India. :)

No yaar...it's a Hollywood film.....not a Bollywood film. Just dubbed for Indian audience. I don't think Slumdog got at least one National award :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: . I think it's not nominated here

I want to mention something about "Adaminte makan abu".....a debut Director of malayalam...this film got National award for best film and its hero got best actor award. Actually, he is a comedian and when he got a National award, everyone is respecting him a lot and calling him Sir only. He was recognized and given gifts from 1000 places from Kerala, perhaps a world record after winning national award. He turned to a star. Now, when he go anywhere, people stand seeing him....that's the love and respect Kerala gives for a National Award winner. He is a comedian done a serious role. That year, he shared his National award with Kolevari star Dhanush.
After winning National awards, this film was the official entry of Oscar from India :)

Let me add something more about the film. The film is about a old poor couple, who desires for going Mecca once in their life time. What a beautiful film. Do you know, Karan Johar want to do this film with Shah rukh. But producer didn't give him its copyrights :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Now a days every TV channel are planning awards to encourage actors and for ratings.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days every TV channel are planning awards to encourage actors and for ratings.

Yes.
So awards have really lost its importance!!!
they bring celebrities to their programs by giving them a award. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.