Is it safe to visit Kashmir the heaven of earth?. Most of us have heard about the beauty of this place but have never dared to go there because of terrorism there.But now a days we don't hear much of it so will it be safe now to visit kashmir? :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya sanjeev now it is safe to visit and see the heaven of earth...For increasing the tourism government increase the security of Kashmir to great extent.
Oh that's great may be government can get more revenews from there as this was one of the best tourist place of India once upon a time but now people don't think of going there. :evil:
Ya because of terrorism but Governmet takes action to increase the revenue.
Is it safe to visit Kashmir the heaven of earth?. Most of us have heard about the beauty of this place but have never dared to go there because of terrorism there.But now a days we don't hear much of it so will it be safe now to visit kashmir? :blink:

I would definitely think so ! Some of my friends went there in April and they were simply stunned by its beauty and people .People are supposed to be very friendly and keep asking why no one visits their place ...The house boat owner was apparently telling them, Isn't this your country, so why dont you all visit us more often? It is so touching !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good question :) :) :) :) :)

As an Indian we have to go there to visit snow caped mountains and all natural amazing scenarios...

I have a small worry about our people that , they are ready to go abroad without asking such question... :) :) :)

Terrorists are doing their activities everywhere...Not only in India...dont afraid ...go and enjoy your trips....because of We are Indians.It is our motherland...Our country is protecting us....believe this first...

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I also want to see that paradise. But, when thinking about its problems, I often leave that desire!!!

Meera sandhu
I also want to see that paradise. But, when thinking about its problems, I often leave that desire!!!

see ..problems are every where...tell me where there is no problems...

:) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

No i don't think sandhya there is problem but its beauty cost more than fear........ ;) ;) ;)
Ya kasmir is safe now and anyone can go there to visit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya there Natural beauty is awesome so it is also called Heaven of our Earth.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.