Man or woman fall in love with opposite sex seeing some qualities...may be external physical qualities or internal beauty. According to you, what are the qualities which you search :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ????
Ladies and gentlemen, think wisely and give answers!!!! It's a question not only for bachelors :P :P :P
Let me see who impresses me best with his/her choices. I will give you 'THANK YOU' for impressive answers!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7786]}
12342.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I prefer internal quality in addition to that he has some external quality like handsome..... ;) ;) ;) ;)
I prefer good tongue, internal quality,responsibility and little smartness and smart look.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is very difficult to find all the qualities in one people but who they get he/she is lucky.
The fleshy, round bottomed, round faced women attract me more. Then way of expression and sweetness of voice count. Good manners also matter. The liking is spontaneous and there is no efforts to search for specific qualities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Though i am married but i always prefer my partner should match with my thinking as i know difference of opinions often cause arguments and fights.She should be humorous,faithful.Physical appearance does not matter much for me but she should be average looking. :)

My wife has all these qualities that is the reason we are happy with each other. :)
Really nice!!!!
Keep answering!!!!!!

For the impressing answers I will say thank you :)

Meera sandhu
Though i am married but i always prefer my partner should match with my thinking as i know difference of opinions often cause arguments and fights.She should be humorous,faithful.Physical appearance does not matter much for me but she should be average looking. :)

My wife has all these qualities that is the reason we are happy with each other. :)

Tell something about factors which attract you quickly :P

Meera sandhu

That Really nice to hear about the Quality of your wife........May be every one is like you........ :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
:) :) :) :) Good question sandhya...

Trust God and me also........

I like her qualities that , peace ful and homely...nice smiling...medium height..then she liked me first...so that I too continued....way of answers and speak...walking ....a good name in her office and neighbors.... open talk.....quick and correct decision, if not agree immediately adopt to the right answers ,sense of humors these all are made me to choose her as my life partner... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

10 years we continue, then fixed a time to get marriage our self , and got permission with both of our parents...

Then it became to successful... :P :P :P :P

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I prefer both interanal and external beauty so that I can feel happy. By seeing that girl.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.