Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We should be diplomatic and collect all relevant information about these countries. Our intelligence agencies especially RAW are meant for feedback on foreign countries activities. Instead of trusting neighbors, we should make our intelligence agencies more efficient and trustworthy and our armed forces should be equipped to face any contingency.

ya 100 % correct sir....we have to have this and keen watching the activities of neighboring countries .... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
YA we keep on watching but watch it by keeping some distance otherwise they feel we are terrorist........hahahahahaha
YA we keep on watching but watch it by keeping some distance otherwise they feel we are terrorist........hahahahahaha

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

good comedy asha ji...........................

She is our future star and all budding/shining stars are allrounder. :P :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: vikas

wow!!!congratts Asha Ji :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:P :P :P :P

Ya we have to trust but not blindly.Use our brain too specially in pakistan case.

I think pakistan,china are the dangerous countries for India as we can't trust them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Mathi Your Sense of Humor is nice Good Thinking.Sunil jee to whom you tell She is Shining......... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
These two countries are working together to weaken our country in their own interests. We should be careful and play it safe.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As pakistan Take it as Serious and want your friendship.If we refuse it then there is misunderstanding again...........
Trusting any country blindly is not a wise thing that India should know. Internal problems shuld be first solved and defence system must be improve to handle any bad contingencies.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.