It can be quite embarrassing or uncomfortable or down right annoying when some people ask very personal questions about us. I have an inquisitive neighbor who wants to know each and every detail about what is happening in our house and it takes all my patience to satisfy her curiosity...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This takes all sort of people to make this world. You can always limit her queries within your tolerable limits. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This takes all sort of people to make this world. You can always limit her queries within your tolerable limits. :)

believe me I do that all the time, but she is like a road roller, just comes at you no matter what !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

there are some people in this world who want to know others personal things and they love to enjoy listening

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

there are some people in this world who want to know others personal things and they love to enjoy listening

That's true ! The other day I was already late and in a rush, when my neighbor stopped me and wanted to know who had visited me the previous night, at such a late hour( I had my cousins staying with me) - when I told her, she waned to know if they were still there or had left... normally, I would probably have responded and told her the details, but being in a rush, I got irritated but managed to tell her that they were still at home sleeping... I could see that she was curious and on the verge of asking some more questions, but I told her I was late and left in a hurry.

It can be quite embarrassing or uncomfortable or down right annoying when some people ask very personal questions about us. I have an inquisitive neighbor who wants to know each and every detail about what is happening in our house and it takes all my patience to satisfy her curiosity...

Yes,some neighbor have this type of tendancy to know each and every thing of our house.I too get annoyed sometimes.We just need to ignore.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes,some neighbor have this type of tendancy to know each and every thing of our house.I too get annoyed sometimes.We just need to ignore.

Yes the best thing to do would be -to try and ignore or be vague in your response without revealing all the details and also taking care not to hurt the feeling of the person since you see and interact with them on a daily basis..

Yes,we should try to ignore them and not to talk frequently,when they ask personal question more.

Want to make each day Accountable

No I won't ignore so nice guys. Rather I shall ask them to call me in and make pakora for me, by the time they cook pakora I shall cook some nice stories for them. Accounts clear. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, I also hate such people..
I think it's most common in villages than towns and cities. People who have a lot of time and who loves gossips.......Let them cook all fun and eat it. I don't have any time to spend on them!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Yes this is common when some body unknown persons ask about our personal.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.