Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If i am in your place usha, I will satisfy her curiosity by telling all lies

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am sure that they would have done their home work and know how to tackle such issues :laugh: Most gossip mongers are very well informed !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let me tell you something about my present neighbours. I have told you already that they are very much interested in other people's matters and in the evenings there is a meeting in the next door to deeply discuss about everyone of the neighbourhood. :evil: :evil: :evil:

When I came here last year, I was really surprised with some questions of my neighbour didi.
If we just put on the lights in hall at midnight to take medicine for our child or put on lights in kitchen to drink a glass of water, she asks me next day morning, "I saw lights at midnight. what happened?". It takes only 5 minutes to take medicines or drink water. But it's sure, I will get that question next day for sure. Actually, i feel a little frustrated also when such a question is asked. It continued for almost 1 year. when she found she can't get any interesting answers, she has stopped!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's our home, we are putting lights...why should we give a reason to our neighbour???? :S :S :S :S

If someone come to our home when am alone at day time, it's sure, I can expect that question, who was he? :angry: :angry: :angry:
It may be a beggar or sales boy too. Yet, i have to give them an explanation.

One day, i was really shocked when I talked to my friend through mobile from work area and turned back to see she was listening silently my talks, near our wall boundary. I began to think, what have I talked to my friend, is there any secret matter. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Later in the evening she asked, "to whom did you talk?"
Can't i talk to anyone?????
She just want to know about our talks....
After that, till now, while talking through mobile, always keen about surroundings.

Do you people also have such interesting neighbours?????

Meera sandhu
Let me tell you something about my present neighbours. I have told you already that they are very much interested in other people's matters and in the evenings there is a meeting in the next door to deeply discuss about everyone of the neighbourhood. :evil: :evil: :evil:

When I came here last year, I was really surprised with some questions of my neighbour didi.
If we just put on the lights in hall at midnight to take medicine for our child or put on lights in kitchen to drink a glass of water, she asks me next day morning, "I saw lights at midnight. what happened?". It takes only 5 minutes to take medicines or drink water. But it's sure, I will get that question next day for sure. Actually, i feel a little frustrated also when such a question is asked. It continued for almost 1 year. when she found she can't get any interesting answers, she has stopped!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's our home, we are putting lights...why should we give a reason to our neighbour???? :S :S :S :S

If someone come to our home when am alone at day time, it's sure, I can expect that question, who was he? :angry: :angry: :angry:

One day, i was really shocked when I talked to my friend through mobile from work area and turned back to see she was listening silently my talks, near our wall boundary. I began to think, what have I talked to my friend, is there any secret matter. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Later in the evening she asked, "to whom did you talk?"
After that, till now, while talking through mobile, always keen about surroundings.

Some are very curious. They want to know everything about you. It appears that government also encourages such people. That is why 'Right To Information Act' was passed. These people truly believe in letter and spirit of the law and so they expect that they must know everything about friends and neighbors. This is their right to infornation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some are very curious. They want to know everything about you. It appears that government also encourages such people. That is why 'Right To Information Act' was passed. These people truly believe in letter and spirit of the law and so they expect that they must know everything about friends and neighbors. This is their right to information.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some are very curious. They want to know everything about you. It appears that government also encourages such people. That is why 'Right To Information Act' was passed. These people truly believe in letter and spirit of the law and so they expect that they must know everything about friends and neighbors. This is their right to information.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What a humorous answer Sir.....Nothing more to be added.
I am still laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
It depends on person to person the people who are close to me i don't mind if they ask any personal question but those who are not I would always dislike it and it happens sometimes. :blink:
It depends on person to person the people who are close to me i don't mind if they ask any personal question but those who are not I would always dislike it and it happens sometimes. :blink:

I really like such questions from my close friends, but never from my neighbours :dry: :blink:

Meera sandhu

I really like such questions from my close friends, but never from my neighbours :dry: :blink:

Not unless they are close to you!!

But what I feel is that if something is not right, if someone in your home is sick etc. then you should let your neighbours, you never know when you might have to take their help. Our friends and relatives may not be able to reach us faster, our neighbours can!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not unless they are close to you!!

But what I feel is that if something is not right, if someone in your home is sick etc. then you should let your neighbours, you never know when you might have to take their help. Our friends and relatives may not be able to reach us faster, our neighbours can!!

yes of course.
But am telling about normal times, when someone is very curious to know what's happening inside our home.

Let me quote one example.

Some days before, I was in the courtyard watering plants.
In the evening, one neighbour with curious face asked me......."Where you vomiting?" :blink: :blink:
I was wandering what was she talking about?
Then I could remember, I was just bending forward to water plants, she misunderstood it as my vomiting :evil: :evil: :evil:
You should see the curiosity of her face when she told, "When I saw you from the distance bending forward, I thought it's some good news" :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Actually, it's the most frequent question am facing now in the past 1 year, my servant is also not bad :angry:
One time, 2 time ok......but when the same question repatedly asked and need to hear advices even from my servant, it's really irritating to me. I don't like anyone repeatedly asking such personal questions.......
just 1-2 times, it's ok.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.