Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Music sometimes take us to new different where we never went and that could change us.

Want to make each day Accountable

True, music helps us forget some of the blues of our life and make us stand back to our feet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Music has become a part of our life.It gives us everything.It gives us feeling,it makes us laugh,it makes us cry.

Want to make each day Accountable

Music can display every color of life, only thing is that every one understands it, most of us think this is only for enjoyment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not think any one may hate music, although some are not very keen to listen to music all the time, they have their own taste and go by that.

No there are situations also when someone don't like to listen song and when i such situation if someone is forced to listen it he/she may hate music for an instance. :laugh:

I am not talking about instance basis but for longer duration or for ever, you can not hate music.

How can someone hate Music forever even i also don't know?. I don't there would be a person in the world who does it. :laugh:
yes, my dad is there. He never listen to any music and sometimes he feel bore if i listen to music. he only like few old songs of his favorite. He hate especially this generation songs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i love music whether old songs, latest or mid times but selected one.but one of my uncle he only listen old and sad song and that too very old.
whenever i have to travel with him in his car i usually sleep.

a.s.
i love music whether old songs, latest or mid times but selected one.but one of my uncle he only listen old and sad song and that too very old.
whenever i have to travel with him in his car i usually sleep.

But that is his choice even i too like old sad songs. :)
I even love to listen songs that too, mostly i listen a single song for thousands of time

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The title of this thread is somewhat interesting! I wonder if anyone can hate music,flowers and children!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.