Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love music and children and also flower but I hate too much loud.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love music alot, i even by listening to music , i learn to sing too. I love flowers and even children too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Whenever i get time to listen songs i never leave this chance.Sometimes i take my mobile phone in bathroom and listen songs on radio.

Want to make each day Accountable

I always work by listening to songs only, even i cook by listening to songs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i love music whether old songs, latest or mid times but selected one.but one of my uncle he only listen old and sad song and that too very old.
whenever i have to travel with him in his car i usually sleep.

But that is his choice even i too like old sad songs. :)

i too listen old songs but what he use to listen are very old song.

a.s.
I like to listen music, I start music listening during my 10th class, about 4 to 5 years ago, without music I couldn't solve my maths problem, Slope of a line
I like to listen music, I start music listening during my 10th class, about 4 to 5 years ago, without music I couldn't solve my maths problem, Slope of a line

Maths!! maths!! Maths!!!
Is there anything else in your head :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I like listen to musics when somebody with me....else

no musics .......no sounds.....if I alone..... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
The title of this thread is somewhat interesting! I wonder if anyone can hate music,flowers and children!

Everyone loves music, flowers, children. But there are some occasions when you may not like even the most lovable.

There is a poem: Ghar men arthi ho to barat buri lagati hai, chandnu raat men barsat buri lagati hai. (with dead body at home, marriage party seems bad; rain looks bad in a full moon night) .

Thus, if you are in a serious discussion, music will distract and you will dislike this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But most of the people don't listen to music while doing Maths problem because it demands more concentration and music may distract mind. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.