The topic is locked.
Friends let us find how many number members we have referred till now and how many are working among them?

I have referred 14 members till now.
only one among those are working

What about you?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i referred nearly 20 - 30 members. But only 2 has joined here and they are also not active as like me. :( :(

Vinu
till now i have reffered 2 or 3 out of which 1 has joined but not working properly. :(

a.s.
I have referred 100s through my blogs and different forums, I would like to keep it to myself the actual number of members who are active or joined.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

regarding this i have a question in my mind.the person who joined through my refferal has even submitted one of her article and got cash credit too but till now her name is not showing under my refferals nor i have got any cash on her joining and submission of one article. is this take time? or is this problem with me only?

a.s.
regarding this i have a question in my mind.the person who joined through my refferal has even submitted one of her article and got cash credit too but till now her name is not showing under my refferals nor i have got any cash on her joining and submission of one article. is this take time? or is this problem with me only?

you can send the request to admin.I remember i also had the problem like my account was not updated but soon got updated after i send a PM to admin. :)
2 friends of mine!!!
One of them posted 1 reply here. The other one, yet to open her account!!

Meera sandhu
2 friends of mine!!!
One of them posted 1 reply here. The other one, yet to open her account!!

I have just invited 2 people here and both are not active here. :blink:

One of them is Anand (AKP) you all know him. :) I trying to bring him back here. :blink:
Baby angel, in my earnings page the referrals won't be visible.
To see the referrals list, just go to my accounts page and there go to referrals , there you can view all the referral who have joined with your link

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: baby angel
I haven't referred any one here.My friends tell me that,we don't like this site.
Actually they liked the concept and after insisting one friend joined but he has now become lazy.

Want to make each day Accountable

Baby angel, in my earnings page the referrals won't be visible.
To see the referrals list, just go to my accounts page and there go to referrals , there you can view all the referral who have joined with your link

Okay I will also check my referrals also, going this way. I never knew how to check it. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.