The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Baby angel, in my earnings page the referrals won't be visible.
To see the referrals list, just go to my accounts page and there go to referrals , there you can view all the referral who have joined with your link

thanks sarala di for answering my query.now i would be able to check about it.but what about the cash credit?

For cash credits if you have not got when your referral submitted articles then you should write a request to Marveric directly he update it. :)
asha try to improve your english please.

yes baby angel,keep a message to admin, he will do it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I referred many but still nobody joined and please tell what is the benefit of referral.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
asha try to improve your english please.

yes baby angel,keep a message to admin, he will do it

ok now i will pm to admin i hope there must not be any problem.

a.s.
I referred many but still nobody joined and please tell what is the benefit of referral.

the benefit of reffering is that you get cash credit when he submit his/her first article and then when he submit all total 5 articles then you will get 40rs and when he will have withdrawn his first cheque you will get i guess 125rs.

a.s.
The maximum total gain is Rs 250, but more than monetary this is mental satisfaction that there is an active member on the site whom be brought to make site more successful.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The maximum total gain is Rs 250, but more than monetary this is mental satisfaction that there is an active member on the site whom be brought to make site more successful.

And i think you have got 250/ me as a referral. :woohoo:
Thats great people are getting referal money also. Congrates to those people

Thats great people are getting referal money also. Congrates to those people

I am hearing this first time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram ji, if you refers anyone this site with your referal link and if that refer person is writing articles then you will get some bonus on their articles

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.