Let us see what jobs we are performing in this site.

I am a moderator i need to maintain the forums section neatly , so i have to see what kind of forums are been created and what kind of issues are taking place. Need to keep the discussion on track which are diverted.

I am even a editor. so i review articles.

and i even do send detailed information and how to earn more money ideas in boddunan to the new users so that they won't leave the site for the reason as they did not understand the site.

I refer people by explaining the advantages of this site.

So what about you?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I write articles occasionally and almost daily participate in forum. U go through the existing posts- preferably recent- and I add my post for giving contrary opinion or for some additional content. I also search for interesting items in newspaper, magazines, internet and even during gossip. Then after forming my own view, I create a thread if further discussion is needed.

As a moderator in Daily dose, I check if there is any undesirable content. I do not generally remove the entire post but only the objectionable portion by editing. Also, some times, I correct grammatical and other errors by editing posts in Daily dose.

I have referred some to the site. Most of them are however inactive. I am grateful to Ramesh Muskan, an eminent Humor poet. He has just returned from tour in U.S.A. In fact, he had referred me to Boddunan. But he himself finds no time to participate in the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, sarala
The best job, am doing here..of course you all know!!!
Initiating new threads......always trying to prompt more people to discussion, to make them stay here in forums, giving guidance to new users...trying my level best to keep them here without leaving the site....(through forums and PMs) :P :P :P
Also, I report to moderator for locking unwanted threads. Now, I have started giving karmas as gifts to best responses so that members will be encouraged to post quality posts in forum.
So, all my friends, keep working!!!! :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala, Mathi
being a member of boddunan i write articles here, participate in forums, and even give karmas to good responses. :) :)

a.s.
Thank you said by: sarala
I am a member of Boddunan and rarely write articles but remain active in the forum section. :)

But i am really surprised to read responses above :unsure: .I joined this site in mid feb and did not find it interesting so left it and no body motivated me to come back to Boddunan except the person who reffered me here. :blink:
000203D2_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: sarala
A job? No,no! Labor of love!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7893]}
I am a member of Boddunan and rarely write articles but remain active in the forum section. :)

But i am really surprised to read responses above :unsure: .I joined this site in mid feb and did not find it interesting so left it and no body motivated me to come back to Boddunan except the person who reffered me here. :blink:

You are lucky to have some one who have some one, I have no one who motivates me. I generally do two jobs here either write articles or forums. I did lot many things in the beginning including QA, polls and whatever possible.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Which responses? :evil: :evil: :evil:

also, why did you decide to leave when I was working a lot to keep you stay here :angry: :angry: :angry: ?

Meera sandhu

also, why did you decide to leave when I was working a lot to keep you stay here :angry: :angry: :angry: ?

Sandhya no doubt you asked me to stay here on boddunan but at that time i was not new here. :laugh:

I decided it before also as i was not able to understand how this site works moreover i was not liking this site at first. :blink:

Sandhya no doubt you asked me to stay here on boddunan but at that time i was not new here. :laugh:

I decided it before also as i was not able to understand how this site works moreover i was not liking this site at first. :blink:

That shows you are liking it now as much as you are participating, but beware you have an offline job to do where my money is involved. If the share of your company goes further down, you shall be held responsible. :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am a article writer here in Boddunan. I joined here in Feb and decided to write articles only. Later I came to know that I can participate in the forums too. But due to lack of time Icannot participate much in the forums. and for time being I have reduced the writing the articles too .
I usually prefer writing health or medicine related article as I saw the lack of these articles .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.